300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta784
    I was actually thinking of some Mad Dog 20/20 for my next review.
    Whew... bad XP with that one. Had a Game Party at a friends house and drank a bottle of MD 20/20. Needless to say i was not seeing 20/20 by the time i finished that. Even WORSE was the Next Days HANGOVER. OMG it was the worst Pounding headach ive ever had.

oh you have to say 40 the right way. "I gona drank Foetie!"

Colt 45: Actually, a very tasty brew. A bit "hoppy", but I like that. Not nearly as strong as St. Ides, but that's okay
    Thats only cuz your Smashed on that crap that tastes like butthole. Im sure allmost anything will taste better than the bad taste that was in your mouth after that. LMAO
    Last edited by Radio; 07-12-2005, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Wow.....I feel like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime.

I think I'm going to have to limit my ghetto beverage tests to once a month or so, I don't have the recovery time I used to, and my wife was less than sympathetic this morning.
      Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Wow.....I feel like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson in his prime.

I think I'm going to have to limit my ghetto beverage tests to once a month or so, I don't have the recovery time I used to, and my wife was less than sympathetic this morning.

Hell, your last post was at 3:30 in the morning LOL. And, I can relate to you in reguards to recovery. It sucks that I can't drink like I used to and worse how crappy I feel the next day. Come on liver, do your stuff.
        If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

I just took our the trash, which was an interesing experoience!

Okay, I'm gong to bed....I'll report on the hangover later today.....much later.....
          First time in the history of o.com that Delta has spelled a word wrong.
          "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Originally posted by TXLady
            First time in the history of o.com that Delta has spelled a word wrong.

That's because he took the Colt and St. Ives to the dome!

TGY
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSix5
              Stay away from the grape. The best bet for not vomiting in your mouth while drinking is to get the stawberry banana one.
              Back when i drank it i dont remember any FANCY flavors ... we drank the REAL DEAL

Really, i just remember one color, the reddish purple. Very hard to clean up We also loved Sloe Gin...mmmm yummmy. But again, full of 'dye' LOL...

Glad you made it thru, Delta.

Comment

I predict that Delta popped a few Advils today.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

What a *****....He didn't even finish the 2nd 40. He'd be a lightweight in da ghetto fo sho.

Delta....did you do a Cypress Hill last night also...:liftin on a 40,puffin on a blunt"
                  Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

LOL. Happy B-day Delta.

For your 41st birthday you should play a fun game called Edward 40-hands.

Duct tape a 40 oz. to each hand. You can't free each hand until the drink is finished. Pray to god that you don't have to **** before you finish one or the other.

I used to play that game a bit in kollidge. It's a good prostate work-out, to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonie
                      LOL. Happy B-day Delta.

For your 41st birthday you should play a fun game called Edward 40-hands.

Duct tape a 40 oz. to each hand. You can't free each hand until the drink is finished. Pray to god that you don't have to **** before you finish one or the other.

I used to play that game a bit in kollidge. It's a good prostate work-out, to say the least.

LMAO....nice
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

OK OK,this is going to make all ya'll laugh yo *** off. This is reprinted with no ones permisssion-
                        "A surprising grape-esque celebration of the senses-not unlike tonguing an angel's armpit dew. Glass bottle fermented for days on end, it has notes of honeysuckle, sirloin and mattress stuffing as well as succulent gutters of Pittsburgh. An excellent choice for forgetting all those saucy nights spent face-down in a puddle of yor own sick"
                        Nice write up of Pittsburghs homeless drink of choice Wild Irish Rose.
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

" A very fruity wine that needs to be chilled in order to kill any of the inherent tastes when serbed room temp.-those tastes being a lovely combination of peaches, toothpaste and ball$4ck. With dramatic splashes of plum, chocolate and chainlink fencing, this fantastic vintage will impress the chaps at the local track and the park bench"

Yago Sant`Gria
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Delta,

Sorry to be late for this party, but Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Hope it was great, and many, many more.

MF

Comment

The newer ghetto drinks of choice are either 211 Steel Reserve 40s or Camo 40s. Camo tastes like jet fuel and Steel Reserve will rip right through one's bladder.

If beer isn't on the agenda, try an Incredible Hulk. Its Hypnotiq & Hennessey.

Comment

I have a whole new level of respect for Delta now! I thought I was the only one that posted while testing beverages!

Happy Belated Birthday Delta!

And I, for one, actually pitty the hangover just because of the entertainment you provided!
                                She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2697 users online. 184 members and 2513 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X