Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delta784
    Gone???

I'm just getting started! In my quest for a comprehensive review of ghetto beverages......next up;

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/954689/colt45.jpg

Geesh.....the things I do for you guys.
    "Colt .45. It works every time."

http://www.phatpimpclothing.com/hi/p...ges/colt45.gif
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Colt 45: Actually, a very tasty brew. A bit "hoppy", but I like that. Not nearly as strong as St. Ides, but that's okay.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/colt4501.jpg

That's as far as I'm going, the liquid that you see is getting dumped down the sink. I'm now going to bed, and I have the feeling that I'm not going to be able to mow the lawn before I go to work tomorrow.

See you again next time for Delta784's "Ghetto Beverage Test".
      Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

That was the most entertaining thread i've read all month. Happy B-Day "Dog." I was wondering what the hell that St. Ides was on your avatar. If I wasn't working, i'd tip one with you.
        "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Well, that's it boys & girls, I'm done.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides07.jpg

Very strange.....my mouth feels like it's coated in melted wax, and I can't taste anything. I will say that this stuff is as advertised.....I have a hell of a buzz, and for only $2.05 at that. I wish I had one of those home breath test things, I'm curious what my BAC is right now. I know I'm in no shape to drive, but luckily I only have to navigate from here to my bedroom. It's taken me about 10 minutes to type this, because I keep making typos left & right.

Final word: If you want to get really drunk, really cheap, this stuff is for you. I can see now why the bums drink it.
          Delta, I want you to write the wine review for my local paper. It would read one hell of a lot better than it currently does!

Happy belated man. Take it easy and may you never suffer another hangover.
          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel

Take it easy and may you never suffer another hangover.
            Based on what he has been drinking may I suggest amending that to say: May you never suffer another hangover....as bad as the one you have tomorrow!
            Just so there is no confusion, I am a Law Enforcement Student, not a Cop.

Comment

I just took our the trash, which was an interesing experoience!

Okay, I'm gong to bed....I'll report on the hangover later today.....much later.....

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                LOL!!

yeah, that was a great thread. it was really making me wanna drink, but i wasnt feeling well tonite. that would have been a bad move.

sleep good...and hopefully you can sleep a long time and SLEEP IT OFF!

Comment

I have to share this just because of the subject matter of this thread. I work for the local PD in a student program that responds to noise and party complaints. Quite often we deal with very intoxicated people.

One night, we are speaking to the host of a party who is very lit herself. We are writing out a little noise warning card and I am trying to get her phone number from her. She gave me every number of hers under the sun, including her SSN, DL #, home address, license plate number and finally her phone number. Only she gave me the number as follows 5555-5-55-5-55.

I can't imagine how she felt the next morning.

Delta, here's hoping you don't wake up hugging the garbage can!
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Wow!!!!

Come on, Delta 784 we have drank better brewski's than that!!!!! However I know the feeling of turning 40 Lets make a toast to the 2004 World Champions Boston Red Sox!!!!!!
                    Zuko PlumItalic

Comment

Originally posted by Zuko
                      Come on, Delta 784 we have drank better brewski's than that!!!!! However I know the feeling of turning 40 Lets make a toast to the 2004 World Champions Boston Red Sox!!!!!!
                      I was just about to turn off my computer when I saw this.

Zuko......I'm assuming my PM's haven't gone through. Please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

For those who haven't figured it out, Zuko and I used to work together, many years ago.

Zuko.....e-mail me, I have very important news.....

Comment

Awesome thread

Thanks for the laughs Delta!

Comment

Very funny sir.............

I used to pummel some Colts back in the day. If you can score a Cool Colt45 you will be the man. Cool Colt45 is the ghetto of all ghetto beers.

Wild Irish Rose does wonders for the fortified wine category also.

I also must agree...you MUST pour some for da homies and slap your biatch around and then swear the biatch deserved for banging yo cousin.
                          Last edited by Chiller; 07-12-2005, 05:59 AM.
                          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I was actually thinking of some Mad Dog 20/20 for my next review.
                            Stay away from the grape. The best bet for not vomiting in your mouth while drinking is to get the stawberry banana one.
                            Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                            --------------------
                            This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

I just took our the trash, which was an interesing experoience!

Okay, I'm gong to bed....I'll report on the hangover later today.....much later.....

ROFL. This has got to be the GREATEST thread I have ever read. LOL

Props to you Delta. I hope you are not too hungover today Man, the pictures and all....LOL.
                              If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                                Very funny sir.............

I used to pummel some Colts back in the day. If you can score a Cool Colt45 you will be the man. Cool Colt45 is the ghetto of all ghetto beers.

Wild Irish Rose does wonders for the fortified wine category also.

I also must agree...you MUST pour some for da homies and slap your biatch around and then swear the biatch deserved for banging yo cousin.

Yeah, you definitely need to pour some for your homies then send your biatch out to get you some more.

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read!
                                All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4337 users online. 297 members and 4040 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X