Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's go delta, down in one. what would the boys think if they saw u sipping a beer....down, down, down
    "Support Our Troops"

Comment

I would also like to add that I am very disappointed you are not enjoying this fine beverage while it is wrapped in a paper bag.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

And huming gangsta rap practicing your gang hand signs infont of the mirror
        "Support Our Troops"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          I would also like to add that I am very disappointed you are not enjoying this fine beverage while it is wrapped in a paper bag.
          http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides04.jpg

Happy now?
          Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by TheMP5guy
            And huming gangsta rap practicing your gang hand signs infont of the mirror
            Never let it be said I don't give the people what they want.....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides05.jpg

Comment

I'm at the swill stage now, this stuff is truly vile. The taste has gotten worse with each passing minute, which I didn't think was possible.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides06.jpg

Comment

For your next trick you wil have to try some King Cobra. You are going to be hating life tomorrow, junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                  Brings a tear to my eye.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
                    For your next trick you wil have to try some King Cobra. You are going to be hating life tomorrow, junior.
                    I was actually thinking of some Mad Dog 20/20 for my next review.

Well, that's it boys & girls, I'm done.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides07.jpg

Very strange.....my mouth feels like it's coated in melted wax, and I can't taste anything. I will say that this stuff is as advertised.....I have a hell of a buzz, and for only $2.05 at that. I wish I had one of those home breath test things, I'm curious what my BAC is right now. I know I'm in no shape to drive, but luckily I only have to navigate from here to my bedroom. It's taken me about 10 minutes to type this, because I keep making typos left & right.

Final word: If you want to get really drunk, really cheap, this stuff is for you. I can see now why the bums drink it.

Comment

Very strange.....my mouth feels like it's coated in melted wax, and I can't taste anything. I will say that this stuff is as advertised.....I have a hell of a buzz, and for only $2.05 at that.
                      Now do you feel the urge to slap yo' Biotch and put some spinners on your POV. Don't forget to take your pit bull for a walk........

TGY
                      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy
                        Now do you feel the urge to slap yo' Biotch and put some spinners on your POV. Don't forget to take your pit bull for a walk........
                        My Biotch has my old Model 10, and knows how to use it, so that's out of the question.

However, I do have the irresistable urge to crank rap music, then demand "prop respect" from the local police, while showing them nothing resembling that, when they arrive for the disturbance call.

Comment

I was actually thinking of some Mad Dog 20/20 for my next review.

Well, that's it boys & girls, I'm done.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...9/stides07.jpg

Very strange.....my mouth feels like it's coated in melted wax, and I can't taste anything. I will say that this stuff is as advertised.....I have a hell of a buzz, and for only $2.05 at that. I wish I had one of those home breath test things, I'm curious what my BAC is right now. I know I'm in no shape to drive, but luckily I only have to navigate from here to my bedroom. It's taken me about 10 minutes to type this, because I keep making typos left & right.

Final word: If you want to get really drunk, really cheap, this stuff is for you. I can see now why the bums drink it.
                          God, Mad Dog used to be my drink of choice...MANY years ago...blah...

are you gone yet?? i wanted to see you type the alphabet backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Jellybean400
                            are you gone yet?? i wanted to see you type the alphabet backwards
                            Gone???

I'm just getting started! In my quest for a comprehensive review of ghetto beverages......next up;

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/954689/colt45.jpg

Geesh.....the things I do for you guys.

Comment

OH OK! i thought you meant you were ready to stagger to bed already

I think its all about location...when you drink the Mad Dog...
                              http://www.bumwine.com/bumwine/md2020.jpg
                              Last edited by Jellybean400; 07-12-2005, 12:14 AM.

Comment

The big 4-0? For such an occasion you definately should have sprung for Mickey's! Truly the cadilliac of malt liquors, or at least the angry wasp/bee/hornet whatever that guy is.

Happy Birthday, by the way. This bud's for you. I just wish it was as frosty as that 40 was.
                                Just so there is no confusion, I am a Law Enforcement Student, not a Cop.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3156 users online. 210 members and 2946 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X