300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you combat Al-Queda??

After losing my Marine son-in-law on June 23 in Iraq to a car bomb (al-Queda claimed responsibility) I would ask how my law enforcement brothers and sisters would combat the cowardly ways these scumbags wage war. With the latest happenings in London, it seems to me that we give them what they want (post incident) by plastering their actions over all media intitites with play by play coverage. I know we have a lot of Homeland Security procedures in place that have halted many incidents. I just don't feel that it is enough. With all of our "intelligence" and strengths it is hard for me to fathom how we cannot stay ahead of the game, especially in non-war zone areas. I have to say we have the "right to fight" in other lands and at home .......I just think we need to "fight right".... any opinions?

Elimination is the answer by ANY means possible and if innocent people who protect them die then so be it...

It's all about saving OUR(US) lives and F--K the rest IMO

72na55....God Bless you and yours....I have friends in Iraq and Afgannyland and it's not good.

Cutting off EVERY damn country not with us 100% would be a great start.
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

First, I am sorry about your son-in-law. Words can not express the grief one goes through when losing a loved one. I know from experience.

Nobody comes into our playground and destroys our toys.

The lives lost will not return but we must not give up.
      Last edited by toni_tk; 07-09-2005, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Give up hell

Originally posted by toni_tk
        Nobody comes into our playground and vandalizes our toys.

First, I am sorry about your son-in-law. Words can not express the grief one goes through when losing a loved one. I know from experience.

How will we able to stop the f*cking f*ckers from doing what their doing? We can not give up.

I have never had more resolve for us to win then now. If we quit or not see it through then Chad and his comrades who gave all have died in vain. I don't understand scattering our resources all over the creation and not cleaning up one mess at a time. Why didn't we finish in Afghanistan first before taking on Iraq? or at least have the money man bin Laden in hand before moving forward? Like Chad told me. It is hard to protect someone who spits on you and curses you as the common Iraqi citizens did to the Marines there to protect them. I say the same thing. Kick *** or cut bait. You can't do both.

Comment

Originally posted by 72na55
          I have never had more resolve for us to win then now. If we quit or not see it through then Chad and his comrades who gave all have died in vain. I don't understand scattering our resources all over the creation and not cleaning up one mess at a time. Why didn't we finish in Afghanistan first before taking on Iraq? or at least have the money man bin Laden in hand before moving forward? Like Chad told me. It is hard to protect someone who spits on you and curses you as the common Iraqi citizens did to the Marines there to protect them. I say the same thing. Kick *** or cut bait. You can't do both.

Very true...........you have to play to win at all costs...This BS about waiting for communications to resolve the issue is BS in a huge way. Kick some ***,wipe them all out and anyone who gets in our way and move on to the next.

We are in for 1 long haul and you know the next attack on US soil is coming soon in some way.The subway system is wayyyyyyyyyy underprotected. I ride Metro on occasion and have never seen shiat checked which is unacceptable
          Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I am sorry for your loss.

Hopefully your family will recover from it.

I don't think we, the US, England, Australia, and Canada can win against Al-Queda. I don't think quiting is the answer, but I think pulling out and letting the whole region destablize and implode isn't such a bad.

Again, I am sorry for your families loss.

Comment

Nuke em all.

"Its God's job to forgive them, its my job to arrange the meeting."
              RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

I'm very sorry for your loss...so sad.

I dont have answers as far as war, and "winning" against the terrorists. They do not 'play fair.'

Comment

May God bless your Coonass family (hope you're from South LA). I am a Former Marine and support our troops 100%. That is why I like the idea of bringing all the Warriors home and let the dumbasses kill each other.
                  If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

I support our troops 110% . Not only is most of the men in my family in law enforcement but I have a large number in the military also. Air Force and Navy. I have an uncle Master Sgt. Mark Kinner, Whiteman Airforce Base who is leaving in a couples of months for his 4th tour since 9/11 . And I worry everyday till he lands back on American soil. Unfortunatley I truely believe this will be a very long ongoing war with no real major battles. The terrorist networks are alive and well all over the world and multiplying daily. Most people don't believe this war is warranted and is a waste because as I said there are no major battles where they can see progress. All we are fed is the countless accounts of roadside bombings and suicide bombings the media feds us. But if we stand by and do nothing they will take that as a sign of fear and weakness and the attacks would be more frequent and more disasterous. If other countries would rally behind us more we may be able to gain more ground but we can't be left alone to fight all the injustices of the world........because we will inevitably run out of resources and men and women to fight. Please pardon any spelling mistakes but my painpills have kicked in and my fingers and brain aren't functioning on the same level.

Comment

Terrorist love the publicity. They love the fact that here in America, a country they hate, we allow all this negative and most times irresponsible media coverage. What's more they probably relish in the fact that most major news organizations hate George Bush. This gives them their voice and continues to fuel their will. The reality is that we have to crush them. They will never face us in open battle so they hide and wait for their opportunity to strike. If you look at the communiques from Bin Laden himself to other members of Al Queda, he even states (paraphrased of course) The USA is a paper tiger. They don't have the will to fight. Basically just hang in there and eventually the USA will get tired of the war and pull out. The public opinion, unfortunately, makes politicians do stupid things and irrespopnsible news coverage helps sway public opinion. These morons at media outlets that just want to get at this administration have no concept of the "bigger picture" or don't care.

We need to put pressure on these **** *** countries like Syria and Iran. Cut the terrorists private money trail (some from within the USA). Cut all funding TO any country that aids terrorist and are directly obstructive to our cause (France). Let the generals run the war and shut the media the hell up. Some things need to be reported but anyone with a level head can see that it is not "honest" reporting. Americans have to understand what is at stake. This isn't a pillow fight. If we back off now, in their pathetic little minds, they have won.

I trust that the Americans that are in harms way are doing so to protect our way of life. (I like our way of life) I also trust our law enforcement to do the best job they can to fight terror in our own country. I don't care if they hurt some peoples feelings. I give our guys the benefit of the doubt first. I trust "US" first. We need to stay the course show resolve and not give an inch.

72na55 - to you and your family I give my blessings and offer my prayers. It saddens me greatly when a fellow Marine is lost. I have friends there now and wish I could be by their side.

Semper Fidelis Sir to you and yours.

Comment

We aren't ever going to win against terrorism done by a religious zealot. In this day and age, travel is too easy, bomb components ridiculously easy to come by, and in the USA at least, the threat of lawsuits can be made by anyone who may fit the profile of a terrorist and is indeed questioned by the authorities.

Until tighter regulations are in effect, the police and other authorities become immune to profiling charges, and the public by and large is educated and aware of what to look for, things like this will happen often and with devastating results.

Intelligence may find out about big attacks. Yet, I haven't heard of any they have thwarted. And unfortunately, finding all of the small groups of zealots hellbent on destroying my life and yours is impossible.

Education will not work. It is not going to change a person's belief that Allah will bring them to salvation if they destroy everyone else.

Killing them? Well, that would obviously help, but who do you target? Obviously mass genocide won't be tolerated, and who's to determine who is guilty or likely to partake in terrorism?

Why not arm the masses in this case? You think something along these lines would help? We need to be able to fight back. You can be damn sure that if I'm on a plane and it gets hijacked by a muslim or middle eaterner, I'll fight, as I have nothing to lose by doing so. I'm going to die anyhow so I may as well go out with a bang. The one huge lesson we should all learn from 9/11 is that if you are caught in one of those situations, you ARE going to die. But fighting may give you a chance.

I pray that my kids and family won't fall victim to terrorism, but there aren't any more guarantees.

Buckle up, folks. This is a no-win situation.
                        Last edited by cleetus0219; 07-10-2005, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I hate to say this, but this situation in Iraq and Afghanistan is getting to be another Vietnam. A "politician's war."

That, and you have those over there who are either too brainwashed or scared after years under Hussein's rule, or those who will just lay there and let someone run right over them, because they are too ignorant, lazy, or both to stick up for themselves!

What if the U.S. pulled out of there right now? There would be years of strife, wars between different factions led by various warlords who are nothing but thugs themselves, millions would starve to death, the country would go to ruins, and the U.S. would get all the blame. We can't win for losing in a situation like this. The U.S. would then be overrun with refugees from there, like we don't have enough already!

Sources revealed they think they are closing in on bin Laden. Perhaps so; he will run out of places to hide, and with a sweet price on his head, money talks, and bullsh*t walks! Once they catch him, they can have a trial and all that other garbage, but then take him and Hussien, and hang them side by side for all the world to see!!

Stupid media needs to be put on a leash. They tend to make you see only the bad things of it all; make you think the good guys are the villians, etc. My best example is that Pulitzer Prize winning photo from Saigon, during the Tet Offensive..Shows a man aiming a revolver at the temple of a guy standing there with his hands tied behind his back. As soon as the photo was snapped, the man with the revolver fired, sending the other man's brains all over the street. Looked like a cruel military man shooting a young boy.

Wrong on both counts. The man with the gun was the Chief of the Vietnamese National Police. The man he shot had just admitted to being the leader of a Viet Cong "Death Squad", who were sent out with lists bearing names of teachers, politicians, and police officers they were to assassinate. This guy and his goons, among other things, had broken into the home of a high ranking VNP officer. They shot his wife, his son and 2 daughters, and beat the baby to death with the butt of a rifle! He deserved being shot; in fact, he deserved worse!!

OTOH, we can't go over there saying we're their friends, trying to give them ice cream when they need meat and potatoes, show them how to use computers when they don't even have electricity, and do all their work for them when they need to be shown how to take care of themselves. It is going to take years to convince a lot of those people that Hussein or others like him are actually out of power, and they are in no danger from them for the most part anymore. Like teaching little kids; we have to be patient, yet persistent.

As time goes on, the Iraqi citizens will begin to realize the change, and that it is for the better. They will grow tired of terrorists, and those who sympathize Hussien and those other germs like him. The pendulum will slowly swing the other way.

It's too bad al Queda, or bozos who claim to be them are doing their crap all over the world. Sneaky low lifes won't come out and fight on regular terms. But the best way to get rid of this swarm of bees is to find the hive, and get the queen bee.

Those troops serving over there have my 110% support, as they should have from every good US citizen.
                          Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

If we can find out "Approximately" where most of them hang out drop a 100 mega ton Nuke in that general area. That will solve the problem and create a new parking lot in about 50 - 100 years.

Even if we dont get but a few it will still make them think twice. Mmmm if we crash planes into their buildings they will blow up one of our cities. Maby we shouldent F#@k with them.

an old proverb from back in the Roman times or some where about.........

To excuse one infraction is to invite another.

(they sure had things right on the money back in those days)
                            (of course they dident have as many pu$$ies, Tree huggers, and liberals then either)
                            (there was no "discussing" the issue just good a old fassion "*** kickin")
                            Last edited by Radio; 07-11-2005, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Get the politicians and the P.C. Liberals out of the picture. Strike them where thay live. If there is organized resistance in a city, give the innocents 48 hours to evacuate the city, then level it. Pretty soon, I would guess that those responsible would run out of places to hide, and more importantly, people to hide them.

Instead of letting the suicide bombers be made martyrs, make it public that any remains of suicide bombers would be buried covered with pig's blood, thereby denying them entrance into paradise. Use the psychology of their religion against them, while still respecting those who uphold the true meaning of Islam, whatever that is.

Basically, take the gloves off!
                              Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5375 users online. 300 members and 5075 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X