X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldplay

Why is this band so freakin good!

wHO r tHeYY!!!!??
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

cause they are gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I like alot of their songs...but i saw them live, and was bored.

Comment

Ummmmm, they blow moose ***, lol.
          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

You guys are nuts.

How about Lamb of God. What are your thoughts on this metal onslaught?

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
              They're not, you just think they are. Coldplay is a no-play on my list.
              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

I gotta go with conner on this one.

Coldplay is a hell of a band. They are consistenty solid, and actually play real music, onlike some other groups.

So, I respectfully think you're crazy like a ****house rat if you don't see any good in the boys from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer
                  I gotta go with conner on this one.

Coldplay is a hell of a band. They are consistenty solid, and actually play real music, onlike some other groups.

So, I respectfully think you're crazy like a ****house rat if you don't see any good in the boys from the UK.

I didn't know that playing three chords or less in every song along with elementary bass & drum lines quailified them for "hell of a band" status. Quite frankly, they suck ***.

If you want to talk about real music try j***, early rock/blues, and country.
                  That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Conner
                    They're "the best band in the world." Just ask the band, they'll tell you they are.
                    Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                    Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                      They're "the best band in the world." Just ask the band, they'll tell you they are.
                      Haha... I think Coldplay sucks, I couldn't find a more boring band if I looked.

Comment

I listen to Coldplay and I hear nothing exciting at all. Not that they are bad, just they are bland and unoriginal and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

It's not the technicality that they are trying to gain success on. It's the solid song writing and the mood they present. Hell of a band. Listen to the song "Spies" and then tell me you didn't go "wow..."
                          Last edited by concon02; 07-12-2005, 03:08 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3456 users online. 176 members and 3280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X