Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places NOT to speed-large number of cops!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places NOT to speed-large number of cops!

The most police cars I ever see is in Beaver County, Utah. It is on I-15 South of I-70.

I saw seven patrol cars in 20 miles. The highway patrol and sheriff department do a great job of patrolling the area.

They have all kinds of unmarked cars.

My favorite is the slick top pick up that Utah highway patrol uses.

If you see a patrol car with overhead lights in Utah take a picture it is a rare sight. You usually only see overhead lights in the metro salt lake city area.

What places do you not speed?

Originally posted by USAcop
    What places do you not speed?
    Most places now, but a couple years ago I would have said "Nowhere" but having a loved one involved in a car accident resulting in traumatic brain injury can really slow you down. There is nothing at the end of your journey that won't be there in another 5 minutes.

She wasn't even speeding, if she was it could have been really bad.

I'm talking about my fiance, who is recovering wonderfully and should return to a normal, healthy life.
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

RT.50 East and West between the Bay Bridge and Bowie with a heavy emphasis in the Annapolis area.

On Friday there were 5 radar set ups within 10-12 miles on that paticular stretch at the same time

Kinda funny seeing one then 2-3 miles down the road you see another one
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Oakwood Blvd in Melvindale, MI. Speed Limit 30mph, they start writing at 30.5. Of course they dont get a whole lot of riff-raff in that city either! My wife got a ticket there for 5 over, she said but my husbands a cop too (more tactfully though) and he said then he will understand why I'm writing this.
        To his credit he let her off in court.
        After the pin is pulled, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend.

"Shut the door I'm tryin to poop!" - Larry the Cable Guy

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < )

Comment

O H I O

We write even GRANDMA ................................

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            Ohio has low speed limits and a large amount of cops with nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
              Cleveland Heights PD the whole city is a radar trap
              Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

I-35 between the Turner Turnpike and I-44 in Oklahoma City

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                  Most places now, but a couple years ago I would have said "Nowhere" but having a loved one involved in a car accident resulting in traumatic brain injury can really slow you down. There is nothing at the end of your journey that won't be there in another 5 minutes.

She wasn't even speeding, if she was it could have been really bad.

I'm talking about my fiance, who is recovering wonderfully and should return to a normal, healthy life.
                  P.M. me if you ever need to talk about that.....I am a TBI survivor...long road to travel, but hang in there with her.

Comment

Originally posted by 6233108
                    Cleveland Heights PD the whole city is a radar trap
                    Never speed in the little city of Linndale, Ohio. Especially on I-480

Comment

Originally posted by oSutrooper
                      I-35 between the Turner Turnpike and I-44 in Oklahoma City
                      Turner Turnpike is not that bad They just don't give many warning since if you get stop you hauling through there. The small towns aspecially in SE and South Central Oklahoma seem to be the wrost. They act more like ATM machines then cops at those places. One of the towns speed limits drop from 75 to 45 on a major highway.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpus2k2
                        Never speed in the little city of Linndale, Ohio. Especially on I-480
                        Thought they only had the small stretch on I-71
                        Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Originally posted by 6233108
                          Thought they only had the small stretch on I-71
                          Here I thought it was 480... Leave it to a westsider to screw that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Netopalis
                            Turner Turnpike is not that bad They just don't give many warning since if you get stop you hauling through there. The small towns aspecially in SE and South Central Oklahoma seem to be the wrost. They act more like ATM machines then cops at those places. One of the towns speed limits drop from 75 to 45 on a major highway.
                            he was talking about on I35,,not the turnpike,,,2nd- no were is the limit 75 except the turnpikes,,and it cant go from 75 to 45,,,im originally from se okla,,and im not sure where youre talking about the speed limit,,,,3rd- not all of them are cash machines,,,4th- the bulk of the $ from tickets goes to county offices (not city) and to the cleet (state academy). so saying that they write tickets just to get $,,well thats just uneducated...but yes some of them do work traffic hard,,,last time i checked, that was part of the job

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                              he was talking about on I35,,not the turnpike,,,2nd- no were is the limit 75 except the turnpikes,,and it cant go from 75 to 45,,,im originally from se okla,,and im not sure where youre talking about the speed limit,,,,3rd- not all of them are cash machines,,,4th- the bulk of the $ from tickets goes to county offices (not city) and to the cleet (state academy). so saying that they write tickets just to get $,,well thats just uneducated...but yes some of them do work traffic hard,,,last time i checked, that was part of the job
                              Try Kiowa Oklahoma and you will see what I mean on the speed limits . And Calvin 65 to 35 in under a mile. Yes the county does get a piece of it, but why are they so big in writting tickets in the first place then if they aren't using it for a source of income, and most of them will admit thats why they are so heavy in traffic stops? Uneducated for saying that? Umm sure whatever you want to think.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3276 users online. 163 members and 3113 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X