• Show
Clear All

• Hell yeah..

That's all I can.
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0374463/

What about the pacific war?

Comment

Read the plot outline:
      A 10-part mini-series from the creators of "Band of Brothers" telling stories of America's battle with the Japanese in the Pacific during World War II.

If you've seen Band of Brothers you'd understand the excitment this news creates.

Comment

Oh....but I'm not into war stories and stuff.

Comment

I'm looking forward to "Flags of Our Fathers", the movie based on James Bradley's books.

umtk, check out Band of Brothers sometimes (or maybe read the book), not only is it an amazing true story, but it also deepened my appreciation for what those men faced and what they ultimately fought for.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
            I'm looking forward to "Flags of Our Fathers", the movie based on James Bradley's books.

umtk, check out Band of Brothers sometimes (or maybe read the book), not only is it an amazing true story, but it also deepened my appreciation for what those men faced and what they ultimately fought for.
            what's the story about?

i love watching shows based on a true story and reading. i haven't read a book in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by umtkny
              what's the story about?

i love watching shows based on a true story and reading. i haven't read a book in a long time.
              Yes, there's def. more to the series then senseless killing and war violence. In fact I'd say there's more drama and story then action. It's a really well done series. Go to blockbuster and rent em!

Comment

Military books

"Band of Brothers" is great. I've read it so many times the back is broken on it. Besides being a fine war story it is a book on how to manage people. Winters was the best.

"Flags of Our Fathers" is by the son of John Bradley and it puts to rest some of the myths about the flag raising. One of my friends was always under the impression all the guys suffered from "false fame" since they never really saw combat. Not true. Great book.

Comment

Originally posted by umtkny
                  Oh....but I'm not into war stories and stuff.
                  Most of them weren't either.
                  Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                  between you
                  and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4892 users online. 255 members and 4637 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X