300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another for the weird dream section

Ok. I didn't watch any movie, and the only book I read before bed was Star Wars Tales of the Bounty Hunters, so I know those weren't the cause of this. Here it is:

It starts out in a local shopping mall, only the place is war torn ande damaged. I am with a couple of my fellow officers, and a few people I don't know. We are all armed and equipped the same. Tactical gear, M4s, and are loking pretty rough. We are fighting terrorists, I mean the towel around the head, see em on the news type terrorists. Several things I noted. Our weapons worked perfectly, the bad guys went down like they should when you shoot them, and the magazines held the right amount of ammo. A girl next to me yells to get down, I dive just as a terrorist starts shooting through a window right over were I land. I stick the M4 up and empty it. The girl tosses me another mag and we are on the move again. Next thing I know, we are in what looks like my old neighborhood, only its also bombed out looking. We are fighting room to room, sweeping and clearing, and killing anything that gets in our way. We hear alot of noise from outside the house we are in, so I duct through a doorway, and suprise a terrorist coming up the steps. I shoot him, grab his AK, and charge the alleyway between the house we were in and the next house. There are several terrorists between the houses with a RPG and a tripod mounted machine gun, facing the street, away from me. I lay into them with the AK until its empty, drop it, and turn to take on their friends coming out of the next house. I keep shooting until I'm dry, and then I think I take a hit and go down, I wake up around this time and don't really remember much.

I'm not a soldier, never been in the military, I'm just a basic cop.

My buddy tells me he thinks I am having thought of marrage to the girl I am dating. How he gets that I have no clue.

Anyway, it makes a good story.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Sounds like a case of testosterone poisioning to me...

that's ok though, we like you anyhow.
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

thats possible as well. Thanks
      "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

You should post this on IPR, too. I'm sure they will get a kick out of it.

That's an interesting dream for sure. I had one the other night that I was a rookie cop in my old hometown and that my fellow officers stole my cruiser and brought it back to the station while I was on a call.

Either it was a quasi-nightmare or a premonition.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Relax, it's just your suconcious gearing up for the next installment of the Rambo series. Yes they're making another one.
          The only thing we have to fear is change itself.

Comment

I had a dream once about a banana, a buffalo skin, a warm fire...

Wait a second I dont want to discuss that here....
            Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Originally posted by bigcop97
              I had a dream once about a banana, a buffalo skin, a warm fire...

Wait a second I dont want to discuss that here....
              Dr Freud, call on line 3, Dr Freud, line 3.
              STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by StephWhit
                Nothing beats my dream about me on stage in front of thousands in a gyno chair being seduced by The Wiggles....
                I still blush...
                Beep beep chugga chugga big red car....
                In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

Comment

Nothing beats my dream about me on stage in front of thousands in a gyno chair being seduced by The Wiggles....
                  I still blush...
                  Let me guess, you fell asleep on the sofa with the TV on one morning? I've had TV shows work their way into my dreams before, last night was Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Why not?

Comment

Wait wait, This one time, as Band camp I had a banana shoved in......
                    Nah seriously folks, I had a dream monday night that I was riding the new Ducatio Multistrada bike. I never ever thjought about it before, so Tuesday morning as my first day on am this month and guess what Bike was out in fron of the BMW bike shop??? Bingo we have a weiner.... The new Ducati MULTISTRADA OMG what a bike. Of course when I brought it up at home I got yelled at.
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

...we'll travel near and we'll travel faarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"
                      My bad, saw it again today, it's "toot toot chugga chugga"
                      In god we trust, the rest we run through NCIC

Comment

I still blush...
                        You weren't in Anthony's workshop were you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mid_Ohio_Po
                          Beep beep chugga chugga big red car....
                          Now I can't get that damn song out of my head....THANKS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5934 users online. 356 members and 5578 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X