300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat room still wanted??

I thought I would post this in a more visible spot rather than buried in a thread somewhere.

http://roxanne-moses.com/JavaTest
    This is a site that was started by a friend who had a special place in her heart for LEO and millitary, she has since died from health complications but a couple friends that she made in in process have carried on her site. There are lots of photo albums on the site so you can put faces with the names of the people who chat. It is not always moderated, but most of the crazies have left, and usually if there is a problem between people, one just leaves or they stop talking to each other....anyway....hope to see you guys/gals in there sometime
    stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

I couldn't get it to work.
    STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

the link or the site would not load?

chat room

Comment

http://www.roxanne-moses.com/

here is the addy for the actual site and not the chat room, the site has three different ways to enter the room. I use the "conference room" link and it seems to do the trick for me. Also, to change your user name type in /nick (then your nick)

chat room

Comment

tattoo'd angel.....were you able to get there with the new link?

chat room

Comment

It may just be my browser.. I'll try later. Too tired to argue with it right now.
            STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

I feel your pain
              I am able to get in no problem with aol browser, but with firefox it has to do all this extra stuff which only confuses me.....

chat room

Comment

It worked fine for me. But alas, I was all alone.
                Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

glad it worked don't get discourged.....besides, it can be fun talking to oneself lol

chat room

Comment

well......I sat in the room....not really talking to myself...we didn't have much to say But for anyone who wants to try and catch others to talk to....try in the mornings 0700ish or evenings around 5:00ish westcoast time.....

chat room

Comment

I'm in, it works with Internet Exploder... ugh. I'm all alone though!

Why not?

Comment

It is 5:00pm (my time, which is pacific I guess) and people are chatting in the room

chat room

Comment

I don't know what is worse......hanging out in a chat room by myself or talking to myself on a forum......I need therapy I think lol

But first I will hang out in the chat room for a little while longer......................................chocol ate covered espresso beans anyone??
                          oh my!! yes please and thank you!

chat room

Comment

just fyi..........chat room is alive and kicking pull up a chair

chat room

Comment

yes....so the chat room is awake.....anyone?? don't be shy now!

chat room

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5417 users online. 312 members and 5105 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X