Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeltaBravo404
    replied
    Easy there chat room tuff guy... How much time exactly do I spend "whining and griping" and I love that your still a little ol' teen, tellin me to grow up. Hillarious!

As for the topic at hand, I was simply stating, that the original poster was a troll, and I found it odd that someone would rekindle a 18 month old thread, about non other than Valdosta, GA... and it being "the best in the country"

So was my response "half intelligent" or do I need to go back to anyone of these wounderful Georgia schools and get dummer for ya?

Leave a comment:

• Freeze
    replied
    Lay Off!

I was just trying to get a question answered. If you don't have anything half intelligent to say, why bother taking time to post it? You need to take the time you spend whining and griping and try to grow up some.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaBravo404
    replied
    way to stir up a 2 year old dead topic...

Leave a comment:

• Freeze
    replied
    ok....umm....WHAT???

Leave a comment:

• OurDeepestFear
    replied
    Wait! I forgot to share my story!

One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise, came and shot the two dead boys. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blindman, he saw it too!

Ok, carry on.

Leave a comment:

• OurDeepestFear
    replied
    Please do not feed the trolls.

Leave a comment:

• Freeze
    replied
    Originally posted by DARRELL_LEE2000
    Valdosta police dept. is best in country.
    I've heard people either say similar things or either they hate it and wouldn't ever work there. Seems that people either love or hate the department. What's so special about VPD? Also, I've heard Lowndes Co. Sheriff's Office was a pretty good agency. Anyone know?

Leave a comment:

• AmericanMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Puget Sound
    Everyone admit it, this guy is your new favorite poster.

Just because he has VOICE IMMODULATION DISORDER AND CANNOT CONTROL THE TONE OR VOLUME OF HS VOICE!!!! you still gotta love him.
    Last time I heard several Georgia Sheriff's offices are still not computerized

Leave a comment:

• Puget Sound
    replied
    Everyone admit it, this guy is your new favorite poster.

Just because he has VOICE IMMODULATION DISORDER AND CANNOT CONTROL THE TONE OR VOLUME OF HIS VOICE!!!! you still gotta love him.

Leave a comment:

• DARRELL_LEE2000
    replied
    Anyone Here From Camilla Police Dept.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion44
    replied
    Originally posted by horne80
    Your thread topics are really starting to get annoying.. These share your ideas ... Share your stories.. That's what this board is all about man, you don't have to instigate generic topics.

South Georgia sucks. Have you guys got phone lines yet?

Just to re-itterate what Horne is saying, DL2k- If you are quoting and replying to your own posts, then that's what us in law enforcement call a "clue" that you should stfu. The only thing you're doing is perpetuating the south Georgia stereotype.

Leave a comment:

• Groundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by horne80
    LOL.....Just damn......

Leave a comment:

• horne80
    replied
    Your thread topics are really starting to get annoying.. These share your ideas ... Share your stories.. That's what this board is all about man, you don't have to instigate generic topics.

Leave a comment:

• DARRELL_LEE2000
    replied
    ALBANY,GA SYLVESTER, GA CAMILLA, GA MOULTRIE, GA THOMASVILLE, GA LEE CO. TIFTON, VALDOSTA, COOLIDGE, ADEL, PELHAM
    Valdosta police dept. is best in country.

Leave a comment:

• DARRELL_LEE2000
    replied
    Come In And Share Your Story!
    ALBANY,GA SYLVESTER, GA CAMILLA, GA MOULTRIE, GA THOMASVILLE, GA LEE CO. TIFTON, VALDOSTA, COOLIDGE, ADEL, PELHAM

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5526 users online. 373 members and 5153 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X