300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never had this happen before......

Today was kinda strange.........not in the types or numbers of actual calls, just what people said and did within a few of mine today.

I got called to the ER for a guy midnights dealt with earlier. On the way, one of our captains says over the radio to hook him up, they had enough for a psych commitment.

I get there, the guy is sitting on the ground wacked. Booze and pills allegedly. Hospital security is with him. I ask the guy if I could help him up and help him inside. I help him up and he start walking toward the door.

Just as we hit the door, he wigs out and grabs me. I use a couple of little special moves and he ends up on the ground. As I am placing him prone he SMILES and yells "That was a good move!" A cuffed him and then he proceeded to do the normal " I'd crush your throat if these cuffs were off...." Yada Yada.

Come to find out he claimed to be a martial arts champion to security and such prior to my arrival. Has 7 felony assault on LEO from other areas.

I just found it super funny that a guy, in the middle of being proned out says "That was a good move". Heck I didn't know we were looking for approval points........ guess I better work on my tan.
    Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but follow no one absolutely.

Nice job!!!
    " It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

Comment

Originally posted by DT4EMS
      I just found it super funny that a guy, in the middle of being proned out says "That was a good move". Heck I didn't know we were looking for approval points........ guess I better work on my tan.
      Yeah, they all know martial arts and they all claim they'll kick *** without cuffs. I think someone said that to me yesterday

Gotta love hospitals
      That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Yeah......he claimed he was "undefeated". But apparently the last time he was in Tulsa, he pulled a knife and was shot by a female officer (so he claimed).

I wonder who he was "undefeated" against?
        Listen to all, plucking a feather from every passing goose, but follow no one absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by DT4EMS
          I wonder who he was "undefeated" against?
          George Foreman.........He grills a mean porkchop
          That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Bwahahahaha!! ROFLMAO!

Comment

Glad you were not hurt. Sounds like this guy has kind of a thing for fighting with the cops.
              I have arrested many people who would allegedly "kick my ***" without handcuffs on. Funny they never tried before I got them on...

Big COP
              Retired 02/01/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6102 users online. 315 members and 5787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X