300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee! Got my MP3!

Yippee!! I am so happy. I got my MP3 player now I can throw out my 5 year old CD player. It has been retired..LOL

This is the one that I bought. Boy,when I opened it up. I was amazed how small it was.

My MP3 Player
    I have "ripped" some of my CDs onto it already. Now I am trying to figure out how to burn songs from Musicmatch Jukebox onto it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks....

BBB
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Haven't seen you around lately...
    Anyway check to see what format they are. Most MP3s will play anything but "winamp" files seem to create probelms which I think MusichMatch are.
    If so, go to Creative's website and look for upgrades (firmware). Plus there might be upgrades at MusicMatch.
    Hope it helps.

TGY
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by BBB
      Boy,when I opened it up. I was amazed how small it was. Can anyone help me?

Thanks....

BBB

I hate when that happens... I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself....roflmao
      Last edited by azchopshopcop; 06-27-2005, 08:10 PM.
      There's no substitute for strength,
      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
        Always tell them that you were just in the pool right.

TGY
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop

No comment.
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy
            Always tell them that you were just in the pool right.

TGY

ROFLMAO

Comment

Anyway check to see what format they are. Most MP3s will play anything but "winamp" files seem to create probelms which I think MusichMatch are.
              If so, go to Creative's website and look for upgrades (firmware). Plus there might be upgrades at MusicMatch.
              Hope it helps.

TGY

Busy Busy. Along with resting after hurting my back. Also spending time reading,studying and other stuff outdoors.

Mmmmmm ok..will do.

Thanks

BBB

Comment

I just got my player too! I LOVE it... so much better for running/working out.

Of course, now thanks to the Supreme Court, it will be harder and harder to download music for free...

Comment

Originally posted by JediNord

Of course, now thanks to the Supreme Court, it will be harder and harder to download music for free...

Pretty much there is no "free" music anymore. The best you can do is boroow your buddies CDs and copy them (or go to thier computer an download).
                  Most of the file sharing sites will require you to pay but you still save money in the long run and get the music you want.

TGY

Comment

Originally posted by JediNord

Yeah, how dare they say you can't steal music.
                    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

When you rip from the cd, Music Match will rip them at whatever format you want them to rip at. It is a selection that you make from the toolbar, along with where to store them, etc. WAV's take up quite a bit of space, so make sure you are storing your cd's in either MP3 or WMA format. WMA = Windows Media Audio is smaller and might be your best choice and you should also decide at what quality you want them to be saved at as well, which will also affect the size of the file.

I can't remember right now how I burnt music to my wife's Lyra which works off of a USB and removable memory, but I think that as soon as I plugged in the USB a menu popped up and walked me thru the procedure.

I was using a cd player that would play mp3's & wma's for years thru the tape deck of my car until I got my XM RAdio. Now they've come out with all of these wireless transmitters that play into your fm from the headphone jack, I'll probably never use that cd player anymore, except to listen to the 6 or 7 Tom Clancy Novels on that one cd.
                      Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                      Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                        Yeah, how dare they say you can't steal music.
                        who said anything about stealing?

*decides not to enter THAT debate*

anyway, the .99 downloads are fine... at least that way you can usually be assured they are a good file and free of viruses.

Comment

Sorry, that was a pretty beligerent baiting on my end. Hey it was late, what can I say.
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                            Sorry, that was a pretty beligerent baiting on my end. Hey it was late, what can I say.
                            hehe... no worries, bro...

unlike many people, I can agree that someone has a difference of opinion on things...

wanna copy of my CD collection?

Comment

Sure!

Message lengthener inserted here.
                              Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                              Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                              Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6935 users online. 367 members and 6568 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X