300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swat 4

Anybody around here play SWAT 4? If so, are you interested in doing a little co-op play?
    Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Originally posted by AtlCop
    Anybody around here play SWAT 4? If so, are you interested in doing a little co-op play?

um.... what's Swat4?

Comment

Originally posted by tk0727
      um.... what's Swat4?
      Computer game. You imitate a SWAT team and have to handle situations such as barricaded hostages, bombs, etc.

I'm not a SWAT operator so I'm not sure about the tactics. However, they have all kinds of cool weapons including Taser, CS grenades, flashbangs, etc.
      Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Comment

Is it dowloadable for the computor or must be purchased for a game system?
        "The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose" - Rom 13:4

Comment

http://www.swat4.com/us/site.html

Here's the link for info on the game. It's pretty cool, if your compy can handle it, I highly recommend it.
          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by AtlCop
            Computer game. You imitate a SWAT team and have to handle situations such as barricaded hostages, bombs, etc.

I'm not a SWAT operator so I'm not sure about the tactics. However, they have all kinds of cool weapons including Taser, CS grenades, flashbangs, etc.

Thanks for the explanation. I figured it might be computer game, but didn't want to assume.. : )

Comment

I would love to, but my computer is so ****ty that it wouldn't be able to support the graphics.
              "Support Our Troops"

Comment

This game is very addicting!!! Hit me up on AIM sometime and we can play! Never done the co-op though, but would be killer to try. This game and Counter-Strike are all I really need! haha
                Put 'em on Safe and let 'em Hang...

Comment

I don't mix with computers. All I know how to do is turn it on, type and turn it off.

Comment

fox XBOX on XBOX LIVE?. I think I just have the Regular SWAT Game
                    live everyday as if it your last...because one day it will be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4087 users online. 255 members and 3832 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X