Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this b/s on a stick!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8331097/

I really have nothing to say.. I loose a little more faith in the government every day.

Yea, that is b/s, and notice it was a 5-4 decision, which means four of those judges thought so too. IMHO, if the government is gonna uproot you and take your propery, they should compensate you double its worth.
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Originally posted by 7mmMag
      Yea, that is b/s, and notice it was a 5-4 decision, which means four of those judges thought so too. IMHO, if the government is gonna uproot you and take your propery, they should compensate you double its worth.
      Yeah but now they have the power so no need to compensate.

Comment

oh HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LL no...i can't believe that ****!

Comment

doze my house and i burn yours, its just that simple. and that might make me pshychotic enough to make sure your little children burn with it. ok back to my meds.

Comment

Thought you guys would like that link...

Comment

Well, regardless of what "official" law is, I know of several people who lost their homes recently when the new bypass here went through. And there are countless stories of how some people didn't want to move, so Imminent Domain (sp) was claimed and the road started five feet from their front porch. Basically, you either let them pay you fair market value (which is often much lower than your house and property is really worth) and then move yourself on your own dime, or you get seriously screwed. I know this is slightly different than being forced out because someone wants to build a new Wal-Mart Supercenter, but the end result is the same.

I've got a good urban renewal project in mind though.. I just need the deeds to the houses on either side of me and a big *** bulldozer. An eight foot privacy fence all the way around my house and the newly-vacant (and now my new) lots to each side of me, and I'll be set. See, isn't that easy? I think I can get the local patrol guys to back me up on it too.
              STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4976 users online. 313 members and 4663 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X