Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's another one.

www.mysticalball.com
    If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

Didn't get nightstick.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
        It's weird!!!!!! It's like you think it is not even on the right track and all of a sudden it guesses what you are thinking of.
        You're right it does! It caught me thinking of videogames and fences.
        savage4presiden
        Forum Member
        Last edited by savage4presiden; 06-24-2005, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I think the program is too "innocent" to have guessed what I was thinking. I changed the type of object after beating it twice and it took 22 questions to guess foot. Better luck next time, but very cool.
          " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

It got me on kangeroo
            "Support Our Troops"

Comment

That's pretty cool. It ends up disagreeing with quite a few of my answers. I won with an "orange," and it got the "moon."

Comment

Damn that was sweet... i was thinking of a turbo-charger & it guessed right. Thats awesome.

Comment

I beat it with ice cream, mmmmmmmmmmmmm cookie dough and coffee ice cream.
                  I got nothing for now

Comment

i beat it with HAT, it beat me on my first one which was the pu$$y, also known as a female body part, it said it wouldnt answer sex questions by #19

Comment

He, He,......... It did not figure out what my first one was.....A metal detector! It never figured it out! HA!

Comment

Originally posted by m_chevy
                        How does that one work...i'm too tired to figure it out. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.

I remember the site that was dealing some kind of cards...after i found out how it worked, i couldnt believe i fell for it

Comment

It got me on :

bullet, dancing ninja, bear, patriots, revolution, ACDC, Gun, Police car, Police scanner, Nail clipping, dead body

I won with :

Police Officer.

Wierd? I can guess the weirdest things. Try making it guess the word "The".

Comment

I beat it with a plastic coffee cup. It stopped playing after 30 questions.

Comment

Beat it with a Rock and a Jack Russel Terrier

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5423 users online. 312 members and 5111 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X