Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest website ever

http://y.20q.net/anon

This website can actually guess ANYTHING that you are thinking of in 20 questions. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

THINK OF ANY OBJECT and then click on "play"
    Last edited by DaveinUtah; 06-24-2005, 02:32 PM.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

So far within 20 questions, this thing has guessed a meteor, bigfoot, and magic 8 ball.

Comment

It's weird!!!!!! It's like you think it is not even on the right track and all of a sudden it guesses what you are thinking of.

Comment

I did this, and was thinking about my girlfriend. I answered the questions and came back with its answer: a soulmate. Thats friggin weird. Cool site though.
        "I only had a couple!"

Comment

I stumped it with "dope"...
          National Thinker's Association Member

Comment

I successfully beat it by thinking of one of those 'cozie' things that you put around your aluminum cans for insulation. First try, too!

Comment

"Get your mind out of the gutter! I am not allowed to talk about stuff like this, but, I am guessing that it has something to do with sex?" lol.

Comment

it couldn't guess a holster.

Comment

didn't get areola either.

Comment

Man that is spooky. I tried deck of playing cards, duck billed platypus and a reproductive organ ( ) and it guessed all three correctly.
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                      Man that is spooky. I tried deck of playing cards, duck billed platypus and a reproductive organ ( ) and it guessed all three correctly.
                      interesting selection.

Comment

it didn't get pubic hair or potato chip
                        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

I won (sumo wrestler) but it was listed in the alternate choices.
                          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Wow it read my mind,guessed Ice cream,and Watermelon

Comment

didn't get the front door or HT police radio(the closest was a cell phone)
                              If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3052 users online. 143 members and 2909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X