X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little humor: Drive By Farting

Turn up the speakers and enjoy!

http://gpmb.shacknet.nu/movies/Humor/drivebyfarting.wmv
    Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Ok -
    #1 - That sound was not on the original tape - just the streaker.
    #2 - I RECOGNIZE that particular fart ( How SAD is that ) because it's used on a remote control little fart machine thing... it was dubbed over the clip.

Funny nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
      Ok -
      #1 - That sound was not on the original tape - just the streaker.
      #2 - I RECOGNIZE that particular fart ( How SAD is that ) because it's used on a remote control little fart machine thing... it was dubbed over the clip.

Funny nonetheless.
      I know the fart wasn't originally on the clip. That guy would have needed some supersonic gas to rip one loud enough for the mic to pick up that clearly. But it just added to the humor, the timing was perfect.
      Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
        ................* That guy would have needed some supersonic gas to rip one loud enough for the mic to pick up that clearly*.........
        LMAO

10 characters.. blah

Comment

Dude wasn't a full streaker, his face was covered. And frankly, he should've used the mask a little lower, cause it must've been a tad cold out.
          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Ha. My friends and I have several nicknames for farting on the go ...

- Cropdusting: Sustained, long, and barely audible.
            - B-2s: Silent AND deadly.
            - Drive-by-shooting: Audible fart squeaks out every time you take a step.

I worked in restaurants for 10 years prior to the job I hold now and as a manager sometimes we would have to resort to ummmm, smelly tactics on occasion.

One time there was a couple that was making out and obviously moving towards foreplay (hands moving up-skirt) near the back of the restaurant in plain view, creating an uncomfortable & inappropriate dining atmosphere for others. Something HAD to be done, from the looks on the faces of some of our patrons.

I asked around to find out which servers were "gassed up" and I routed him past their table for a B-2 bombing. It worked like a charm and his aim was impeccable. Definitely a fine farter.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian

Real or fake, it doesn't matter....that was hilarious (especially since submitted by the Burger King)!
              All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5253 users online. 307 members and 4946 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X