Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.com Civilians, Wannabes- What is your occupation?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.com Civilians, Wannabes- What is your occupation?

For all the non- LE O.com members (civilians, wannabes, cop haters, etc):

What do you currently do for a living?
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Originally posted by BrickCop
    For all the non- LE O.com members (civilians, wannabes, cop haters, etc):

What do you currently do for a living?
    Brick - I start my LEO job on June 28th, what category do I fall into now???
    She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by TheQueen
      Brick - I start my LEO job on June 28th, what category do I fall into now???
      Why couldn't you just reply "I'm currently a (civilian occupation) but will be starting a LE job on June 28th"? This ain't rocket science lady.
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I manage a Dental Office of 2 Associate Dentists, 2 Dental Assistants, 2 Hygenist and 1 Front Desk Receptionist.

I'm a Office Manager.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
          Why couldn't you just reply "I'm currently a (civilian occupation) but will be starting a LE job on June 28th"? This ain't rocket science lady.
          I'm currently (until Friday!) an office manager for a company that produces training materials for FF's, EMT's and LEO's but will be starting a LE job on June 28th.

(Brick - I REALLY just like to get on your last nerve! )
          She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

Master Electrician/Service Manager......run the day to day operations of an Electrical Contracting Company
            Leave Space Empty

Comment

Parcel Induct Clerk for the US Postal Service...in my 16th year.

I guess my interest in a Law Enforcement site comes from the fact that i was married to a police officer.
              Last edited by Jellybean400; 05-30-2005, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Full time college student (cue organ horror music).

Along with that, part-time as a student assistant with the local PD and part-time as a softball/football official for the intramural sports program on campus.

This summer I'll be fabricating pet doors full time. Not the most exciting but it pays the bills.

Hopefully in a couple of years I can replace that with officer/deputy.
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Just started as a security guard/EMT last week, and I'm a park ranger aid on the weekends.
                  I don't know your name, I don't live on your street, but I'll help save your life.

If it's wet, sticky, and not yours DON'T TOUCH IT!

Comment

I am an accountant/auditor. Do a lot of volunteer work for our local PD.
                    "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

I was a full time student...

Right now I am mostly just a bum .

(Going to work for UPS part time and somewhere else soon while I wait to hear back about my application for dispatch)
                      Remember those who died, remember those who killed them.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
                      For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
                      Shall be my brother." - Henry V

Comment

Full time mom
                        Used to be a barista, before that Assistant manager at local pizza place
                        before that Security at local mall........Mom is the best job by far That opinion subject to change once my son hits the 2's with full force......
                        stay safe and always remember to look up!!

"You've been talking to yourself in the mirror again haven't you ?

chat room

Comment

Full time Security, Part time college.

Comment

full time mom. full time security *bank guard* part time security *concerts/games*
                            full time pain in the ***
                            awaiting next step in the process for the county

Comment

During the school year I'm a full-time college student and a part time police cadet. During the summer, I'm a full time police cadet and a part time griller.
                              (Cadet jobs in Michigan are like paid internships)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2683 users online. 130 members and 2553 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X