300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sense of Humor!!

I was at the dental office to have my teeth cleaned,the dental hygenist was giving me some greif about not using a flouride rinse,when I had a chance to speak I quipped thats what i pay you for to clean my teeth,I was just kidding she let me have it, she was furioues even brought in the dentist to put in his 2cents in,and then she dropped a dime on me to my wife,Where is people's sense of humor at these days!!!!!!

Originally posted by ProCop75
    I was at the dental office to have my teeth cleaned,the dental hygenist was giving me some greif about not using a flouride rinse,when I had a chance to speak I quipped thats what i pay you for to clean my teeth,I was just kidding she let me have it, she was furioues even brought in the dentist to put in his 2cents in,and then she dropped a dime on me to my wife,Where is people's sense of humor at these days!!!!!!
    Some people have no sense of humor. Never argue with a p'd off woman who has sharp picks prodding your mouth.
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

well now you will have a professional opinion from me. Hygenists are uptight and doctors are their hand puppets. When a Dr. is away from the hygenist he is fine... Pretty much the hygienist is the spolied brat and whines about everything in the clinic. If she got the Dr. to come in and tell you you're naughty i would split from that place. If any of you want anymore Dental knowledge, look me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Creed
        well now you will have a professional opinion from me. Hygenists are uptight and doctors are their hand puppets. When a Dr. is away from the hygenist he is fine... Pretty much the hygienist is the spolied brat and whines about everything in the clinic. If she got the Dr. to come in and tell you you're naughty i would split from that place. If any of you want anymore Dental knowledge, look me up.
        Well If I did not have $6,0000 invested in my mouth I would do just that split,just not any ole dentist can work on my mouth cause Iam so special!!!

Comment

You're going to get your cool Dentists and you'll have your not-so-cool. Usually the strict/aggressive Dentists do the best work, be aware of the overly friendly ones, they just butter you up before they decide to crown your whole mouth...

Comment

I feel really fortunate to have the dentist that i do. I've seen 1/2 a dozen hygenists at his office too and each one was SOOOO nice. Not to mention, when i walk in the door for my appt, i'm callled back in less than 5 minutes... sometimes my butt doesn't even touch the chair.

I used to have major anxiety over going to the dentist, but he introduced me to Xanax. Mmmmmmm..... now THAT is some good stuff.

He's getting up there in age though... and i'm starting to worry. Both him and his daughter work in the same office as DDS's. I hear she is really good too - when he retires, she'll be my next dentist. I'm petrified to go anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
              I feel really fortunate to have the dentist that i do. I've seen 1/2 a dozen hygenists at his office too and each one was SOOOO nice. Not to mention, when i walk in the door for my appt, i'm callled back in less than 5 minutes... sometimes my butt doesn't even touch the chair.

I used to have major anxiety over going to the dentist, but he introduced me to Xanax. Mmmmmmm..... now THAT is some good stuff.

He's getting up there in age though... and i'm starting to worry. Both him and his daughter work in the same office as DDS's. I hear she is really good too - when he retires, she'll be my next dentist. I'm petrified to go anywhere else.
              I bet you got a big toothy grin don't you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6233 users online. 352 members and 5881 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X