300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....who am I supposed to date?

So, I have been unmarried for about 9 months now. I hate dating and just broke up with my girlfriend cuz she's a crack head....no not a druggie, she has a crack in her head She is the first girl I have dated outside of the LE circle. I thought that being with someone who had a "normal" life and "normal" friends would be good for me...I was wrong...I spent more time trying to figure out which of her friends had warrants, did drugs or were just plain weirdos. So now my consternation is, who do I date now. Do I go back to the LE community or should I go for another adventure??? help me out blue
    There's no substitute for strength,
    and no excuse for a lack of it!!

I have always heard cops date.....

Other LEOs
    Dispatchers
    Nurses/EMTs
    Or Lawyers.

So, take your pick
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
      So, I have been unmarried for about 9 months now. I hate dating and just broke up with my girlfriend cuz she's a crack head....no not a druggie, she has a crack in her head She is the first girl I have dated outside of the LE circle. I thought that being with someone who had a "normal" life and "normal" friends would be good for me...I was wrong...I spent more time trying to figure out which of her friends had warrants, did drugs or were just plain weirdos. So now my consternation is, who do I date now. Do I go back to the LE community or should I go for another adventure??? help me out blue

I doubt you will ever find a girl who has friends that are goodie tooshoo's, but you defintely don't want someone who's friends aren't recurring criminals or druggies. Take your time to know a girl, don't jump into anything... There are alot of decent girls out there.

Comment

There's another option, but harder to find. Rather than dating another LEO, find someone who was brought up in a LE family.
        STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

NURSES...they make decent money and are usually normal

Comment

me! j/k

I have a hard time too. Every time I start to find myself even remotely interested in someone, I start to find all the flaws that I don't like, so it's just easier for me to avoid dating. For now. It takes a certain personality for me.

But don't cloe the door for women that are not LE because of one bad experience. Sometimes it's better if you both have different lives. Makes it more interesting and you will have more things to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rentacop
              Normal???? Boy are you mislead. I work in a hospital & only if you knew what they say about cops, FF's, paramedics. They want the real $$$ makers="oh doctor, oh doctor, can you help me over here?"
              That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel
                There's another option, but harder to find. Rather than dating another LEO, find someone who was brought up in a LE family.

Did someone call me....?
                All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by tk0727
                  me! j/k

I have a hard time too. Every time I start to find myself even remotely interested in someone, I start to find all the flaws that I don't like, so it's just easier for me to avoid dating. For now. It takes a certain personality for me.

But don't cloe the door for women that are not LE because of one bad experience. Sometimes it's better if you both have different lives. Makes it more interesting and you will have more things to talk about.

I have tickets to the Royals D-backs game in Phx on June 10th. LOL, oh im funny......lookin
                  There's no substitute for strength,
                  and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by azchopshopcop
                    I have tickets to the Royals D-backs game in Phx on June 10th. LOL, oh im funny......lookin
                    Queen and I are going to be in Phoenix on June 19-22nd!.. Think of something else

Comment

Originally posted by tk0727
                      Queen and I are going to be in Phoenix on June 19-22nd!.. Think of something else
                      We are staying in West Phoenix too!
                      She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                        I have always heard cops date.....

Other LEOs
                        Dispatchers
                        Nurses/EMTs
                        Or Lawyers.

So, take your pick
                        Women in those career fields sleep around more than you want to know. Of course there are always exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rentacop
                          I had to laugh at this. Good luck finding a nurse with just HALF a freaking brain her head... better yet one that speaks English!!! - at least out here!

I've worked at a couple hospitals and EVERY SINGLE DAY i gasp in horror at the morons who are responsible for administering drugs and helping to take care of people.

I'm not trying to be mean.. i am more dead serious than you could ever know.
                          And yes, the comment made above about wanting the real money makers is true. Unless you are a REAL HOT guy, you come into our E.R. and the nurses will pretty much pretend like you don't exist. Why? Because of all the hot Dr's with the Mercedes running around.

Anyhow, don't give up on non-LE girls. There really are a lot of good ones out there.

I've been struggling with the same issues, but on my side i'm wondering about the 'normal' guys - what their records are - if they've been arrested - if they're sex offenders - drugs. You don't have to be in LE to worry about those things.

Comment

What is the difference between west phoenix and phoenix. I was out there in March. Didn't see West Phoenix anywhere.

Good Luck trying to find a girl.

BBB
                            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                            Not Yet Visited: 16
                            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I just find it easier just not to date anyone it makes life so much easier well that
                              "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6266 users online. 344 members and 5922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X