300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
    Sure Indy, just add California Penal Code Section 538(d) PC: Impersonating A Peace Officer to your resume.
    Got it

It scares me sometimes how fast police can cite laws and sections. Just....scary fast
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

• Alright guys, so I need some advice. I am on track to graduate with a B.A. in Sociology/ A.A. in Justice & Community just after my 19th birthday. This gives me two options - either take my degree and go work for corrections (18yrs+ right?), then transfer to street when I meet the age limit/an opening arises.

Option 2 is go back to school, get a degree in something else (+2 years). Problem is - I don't necessarily want to study anything else, and am lacking in motivation/interest.

Thoughts?
      Last edited by indy_dibona; 02-03-2015, 12:56 PM.
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Your logic defies logic
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

• Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
        Alright guys, so I need some advice. I am on track to graduate with a B.A. in Sociology/ A.A. in Justice & Community just after my 19th birthday. This gives me two options - either take my degree and go work for corrections (18yrs+ right?), then transfer to street when I meet the age limit/an opening arises.

Option 2 is go back to school, get a degree in something else (+2 years). Problem is - I don't necessarily want to study anything else, and am lacking in motivation/interest.

Thoughts?
        Indy, as a corrections officer will you be in the same retirement system as Deputies and will your seniority
        carry over once you transfer? If affirmative on both questions, I would get my foot in the door as a CO.

Comment

Iowa's a great guy

He's moe like one of them oyster thingy'z...

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
          Hiya Indy I'm T1.

T1 tiz' a nursery hitched ta' a copper....BTW T1, when ya' gunna' let da' Trig come pick up "you know who" so I can learn him ta' pull off a stage job W/ da' old man here???

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
          Yeah, I believe it. Ive seen him around, seems like a cool guy. Hey! Nice to meet you

Who???????

So I just got off work......in one of the lulls we had today, me and a coworker were talking - her not knowing that I want to be a cop.

2 DV convictions (one with disfigurement/mutilation), misdemeanor conviction for possession for a schedule III, numerous drinking/drunk in public arrests, and a bunch of other "minor" stuff. She has 2 out of 3 strikes.

Not to sure how to react to this, other than smile politely, nod, and edge away lol. How was ya'll's day?

Lordy, Time ta' dust off da' ole shoot'in iron!

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
          when the time comes, I recommend excluding her as a references...

Yea' use thee instead!!

I think I can lump this in with the guarantees like death and taxes lol

Makes me wonder - she seemed totally normal, and pleasant to be around. Not at all "I bit a chunk of my ex's chest off". Is this normal? Or is this the exception?

Mehhhh..some peeps like it chunky, some peeps likes it creamy....

Originally posted by Reiland View Post
          And that's just the stuff that she's admitting to you...goodness knows what else has actually occurred...!!!

Excellent advice!! Whatever you do, do not get involved with her in any way, shape or form. Talk about a train wreck.

Btw, I'm Reiland. HI!!!

Yea, poor ole' train!!!!!

10/10 solid advice

Hey man, I'm Indy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12443[/ATTACH]

Ummm, errrrrrr, ummmmm Indy, Reiland Tiz' anotha' hot chick hitched ta' a cop.....

I totally agree - I worked another shift with her (due to limited availability of coworkers, we don't decide who we work with ) and she was talking about her time in jail, getting a SERT team called in, a whole bunch of criminal activity. I want to be polite - she has tenure on me at work, and is in line for a promotion, but other than that....

- she has tenure on me at work

Peeerty soon she will have "tenure" on ya,,, ten years in da' joint on ya!!!!

This is why no matter what the lamestream media shows, I have faith that the greater law enforcement community is filled with great, hardworking, responsible, caring people
          ...and then you have the dicks in the comments section.....

and then you have the dicks in the comments section.....

Yea, them tiz' called detectives like Sire Langford and crew...

So guys - what are the "unwritten rules of the thread"? I knew about the "no help with homework/research", and apparently there is a "no discussing tactics". What else?
          Ohhh hell dar' taint no rules in AAC..In fact go thar' and inquire why da' fuzz touch da' break light/ tail light section of a car they just pulled over...They will love ya' for it!!! Huh Sire officer Monkeybomb'z ????

Sorry if we post them, they will no longer be unwritten…

Then don't post them, just write em'z, da' only thinGy'z I post tiz' fences wid' electrifry'ed wire'z ta' keep da' trolls out!!!

Originally posted by asullivan View Post

Officer Sani,

I'll let ya know we've been on a business trip...

Did a country wide sweep robb'in banks......

Yeah we knew, got the call at briefing last week.....

So thar's a rat, bet it dat' four legged winged flea trap'z!!!!!

Question for Capt. K

Capt. K. when you state you enjoy the “Outback” confirm you are referring to the vast, remote, arid area of Australia and not prison slang?

Maybe he declared Brokeback!!!

The accuracy of this is just scary
          Don't ferget da' precision!!

LADIES AND GENTS (and sani) I HAVE NEWS

Remember psycho coworker? She was arrested last night on 2 felony, no bail, warrants. Felony resisting arrest, and misdemeanor failing to appear. Apparently, as she was out Christmas shopping, a group of police came in the store to get her boyfriend on another warrant. They, finding her, detained them both and called in a background for both to get the full charges on the boyfriend, and be sure that she wasn't wanted.

Good thing they did - this is her third strike, so she is fighting against 25 to life. 2 DVs and a resisting.....I think she will plea or fight out of it, but maybe a wake up call....hopefully...

Ya' a' learn'in by seperat'in Officer sani wid' da' "gents"....

I fixed it for you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12578[/ATTACH]

Maybe the aliens helped

You rang????

Originally posted by Monkeybomb View Post
          2nd page and no posts since the 10th? Slackers!

Well I'll be damned and shipped ta' hell in a wheel barrel!!!!

Da' Sarge finally pulled his head outta' that snow bank in front of his homestead!!!!! Long time brotha'!!!!

Alright guys, so I need some advice. I am on track to graduate with a B.A. in Sociology/ A.A. in Justice & Community just after my 19th birthday. This gives me two options - either take my degree and go work for corrections (18yrs+ right?), then transfer to street when I meet the age limit/an opening arises.

Thoughts?

Option 3, professional card cheat and moonshiner....
          Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post

He's moe like one of them oyster thingy'z...
            I believe it. Iowa is too hardcore for just one sex

T1 tiz' a nursery hitched ta' a copper....BTW T1, when ya' gunna' let da' Trig come pick up "you know who" so I can learn him ta' pull off a stage job W/ da' old man here???
            Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.....T1 is female?

Who???????
            Iowa, the greatest enforcer of the law in all of Iowa and the world

Mehhhh..some peeps like it chunky, some peeps likes it creamy....
            Oh nao....

So glad I don't work there anymore

Ummm, errrrrrr, ummmmm Indy, Reiland Tiz' anotha' hot chick hitched ta' a cop.....
            Welp then.....

Nice to meet you ma'am

Ohhh hell dar' taint no rules in AAC..In fact go thar' and inquire why da' fuzz touch da' break light/ tail light section of a car they just pulled over...They will love ya' for it!!! Huh Sire officer Monkeybomb'z ????
            WAIT I KNOW THIS

Its to leave fingerprints on the vehicle, right? In case something happens to the officer, his/her prints are on the car. Correct?

Ya' a' learn'in by seperat'in Officer sani wid' da' "gents"....
            Officer Sani gentlemanly....sometimes

Option 3, professional card cheat and moonshiner....
            LOL

I would be taking after my great-grandfather then...He ran an illegal bootleging operation during prohibition.
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Your logic defies logic

Comment

Iowa, the greatest enforcer of the law in all of Iowa and the world

I agree Iowa is a noteworthy lawman with a long distinghshed career.
              Check out this vintage arrest photo of Blanche Barrow (Bonnie & Clyde shootout) taken at Dexter Iowa.
              Care to guess the identity of the uniformed officer (blue arrow).

Comment

Indy, as a corrections officer will you be in the same retirement system as Deputies and will your seniority
                carry over once you transfer? If affirmative on both questions, I would get my foot in the door as a CO.
                I will find a corrections officer and ask. Maybe poke around with shadowing an Officer in the local jail.

I know I would much rather go work in corrections then do more school, but I am not sure which is the wiser choice.

I agree Iowa is a noteworthy lawman with a long distinghshed career.
                Check out this vintage arrest photo of Blanche Barrow (Bonnie & Clyde shootout) taken at Dexter Iowa.
                Care to guess the identity of the uniformed officer (blue arrow).
                Now, the question is did that arrest count extra for his quota?

And, on a more serious note, why is there only one uniform there? Are they detectives? Local possy?
                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                Your logic defies logic

Comment

• So, I turned in my explorer application today. So excite.
                  REINSTATE THE TRIG
                  Your logic defies logic

Comment

So, I turned in my explorer application today. So excite.
                    Don’t become one of those Explorers who feel a need to include 10 code in every other sentence.
                    Most if not all veteran officers find it annoying.

Seriously, I hope this is the beginning of a successful and satisfying law enforcement career.

Comment

Don’t become one of those Explorers who feel a need to include 10 code in every other sentence.
                      Most if not all veteran officers find it annoying.

Seriously, I hope this is the beginning of a successful and satisfying law enforcement career.
                      I just hope I can memorize the 10 codes

But yes, here's hoping for a nice long career
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Welpe View Post
                        Aw, no consideration for me? Now how do I best derail this thread....

Do what'z i do's....

=3593545]I believe it. Iowa is too hardcore for just one sex
                        Of course my darl'in...dats da' reason he cuts it up to make a butch O' little one's..when he done they just grow back ta' da' original 2.5 inches!

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.....T1 is female?

Welp then....Nice to meet you ma'am.

Why of course she tiz' ..BTW Indy, go register ta' go be O.COM Queeny T-1 did'z!!!!!
                        Last edited by asullivan; 02-05-2015, 02:23 PM. Reason: seCret PopO stuffY
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                          Do what'z i do's....

Of course my darl'in...dats da' reason he cuts it up to make a butch O' little one's..when he done they just grow back ta' da' original 2.5 inches!

Why of course she tiz' ..BTW Indy, go register ta' go be O.COM Queeny T-1 did'z!!!!!
                          Lol, I haven't been around long enough to be O.com royalty, but next time elections come along, Ill be sure to throw my name in the hat :P

Ok - so the Officer in charge of the explorer program called. Besides making an *** out of myself by tripping over my own tongue, I will be going in to interview. Soooo...

What do I wear? Suit? Button down and jeans? Tie/no tie?

What are some do's/dont's for an interview that I should know about?
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Your logic defies logic

Comment

• New York subway

Sculptor, you’ve posted a number of New York photos and seem reasonably familiar with the subway system. This is how I remember New York subways; do you suppose it’s changed in the past month?

O.Com members, above collage is formatted as an 8x10 jpg suitable for framing (width 2128 pixels, height 2660, 288 pix res) please feel free to download and add to your forum photo collection.
                            Last edited by sanitizer; 02-09-2015, 08:03 PM. Reason: Deleted Bite My Pullet

Comment

Sculptor, you’ve posted a number of New York photos and seem reasonably familiar with the subway system. This is how I remember New York subways; do you suppose it’s changed in the past month?

O.Com members, above collage is formatted as an 8x10 jpg suitable for framing (width 2128 pixels, height 2660, 288 pix res) please feel free to download and add to your forum photo collection.
                              Oh yes, let me just add the following to my photo collection.....

-guy masturbating with a shirt over his head
                              -satan after his whip got jacked
                              -guy a little too interested in his own crotch while masturbating
                              -electro-wheelchair sex origami
                              -guy taking a nap with legs growing out of his side (what else would it be??? )
                              -power-ranger-orgy-aftermath

Oh, and very funny with that edit . Nice finds tho
                              REINSTATE THE TRIG
                              Your logic defies logic

Comment

• Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                                Oh yes, let me just add the following to my photo collection.....

-guy masturbating with a shirt over his head
                                -satan after his whip got jacked
                                -guy a little too interested in his own crotch while masturbating
                                -electro-wheelchair sex origami
                                -guy taking a nap with legs growing out of his side (what else would it be??? )
                                -power-ranger-orgy-aftermath

Oh, and very funny with that edit . Nice finds tho
                                I bet you thought it was SF......

Here ya go BTP, this should make you feel at home. Street performers make a positive contribution to the culture and ambience of SF, remember to throw a few bucks their way… and if you’re in a $$ throwing frame of mind throw some my way.
                                Last edited by sanitizer; 02-10-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2646 users online. 173 members and 2473 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X