300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
    Oh lord.... this thread used to be fun and exciting. Now it is boring. Man I miss the original crew that started the thread.

Well blow me away look who is back and hope fully to stay. Welcome back my friend it;s been a long time between post.
    There are certain crimes that are simply too cruel, too sadistic, too hideous to be forgiven.”
    ― John E. Douglas, Journey Into Darkness.

6 Things you don't mess with.
    MY FAITH

MY FAMILY

MY FLAG

MY COUNTRY

MY HONOR AND THE THIN BLUE LINE

Comment

• Now why does one need a wife?? or husband?? wait I'm lost read too many threads......

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniels473 View Post
        Now why does one need a wife?? or husband?? wait I'm lost read too many threads......
        I do not need either. I just want a kid and I'm good to go.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• I won’t mention names but consider this a public apology to the member who misunderstood or misread a long forgotten post and thought I wrote professional curtsey instead of Professional courtesy.

Furthermore you are not required to bend your knees while bowing your head as a traditional gesture of greeting when initially meeting your FTO, at least not at my old department.

Comment

Oh lord.... this thread used to be fun and exciting. Now it is boring. Man I miss the original crew that started the thread.

I located two of the "original crew" and asked them if they’d like to post……

Last edited by sanitizer; 08-09-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Moved to correct thread:

http://forums.officer.com/t194944/
              Last edited by sanitizer; 08-10-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                I tried calling but no answer.
                Text him the message?

Comment

• moved to correct thread:

http://forums.officer.com/t194944/
                  Last edited by sanitizer; 08-10-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

BaseballBabe

Maybe you’re right, this thread apparently lost its thrust, it’s to the point I find myself chortling at my own post and zzzzz past a good number of others.

Life can get pretty boring; I am always looking for ways to "juice" things up especially around the neighborhood.

I now pack my garbage as shown below, on the evening before trash collection day I set it out in front of my neighbor’s house then sit back and watch the show…

Comment

• Well now. This is much better than the last time I tried to navigate this site. Good job guys.
                      Originally posted by JasperST
                      "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                      It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

BaseballBabe

Maybe you’re right, this thread apparently lost its thrust, it’s to the point I find myself chortling at my own post and zzzzz past a good number of others.

Life can get pretty boring; I am always looking for ways to "juice" things up especially around the neighborhood.

I now pack my garbage as shown below, on the evening before trash collection day I set it out in front of my neighbor’s house then sit back and watch the show…

Good! I'm the first Horsian cop you'll ever see!

How'z Dare'z ya' Officer Sani !!!.....

WhY, whY, wHy, cain't I, da' ole stiff be a coppa' I axed thee???

Fer a no gud' fer nutt'in Horsian piece O $h1T be done'ed declared ta' be a cop....

WhY I neva'!!!

Admiral, you can't help it if your a drunk piece of space junk, and an alien idiot too!

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                        Well now. This is much better than the last time I tried to navigate this site. Good job guys.

Hida' thar' sweety! How'z my lil' CJ???

when he get big nuff' i teach him how ta' make shine and rob da' O.COM Payroll stage!.....

Maybe even, slap Sire Officer Sani wid' a #4 flat sap!.....
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

• Originally posted by asullivan View Post

How'z Dare'z ya' Officer Sani !!!.....

WhY, whY, wHy, cain't I, da' ole stiff be a coppa' I axed thee???

Fer a no gud' fer nutt'in Horsian piece O $h1T be done'ed declared ta' be a cop....

WhY I neva'!!!

Hida' thar' sweety! How'z my lil' CJ???

when he get big nuff' i teach him how ta' make shine and rob da' O.COM Payroll stage!.....

Maybe even, slap Sire Officer Sani wid' a #4 flat sap!.....

My bad Sully....it's Detective..

Comment

• Sully!

CJ is just wonderful. He just turned 4 a few weeks ago. I'll PM a pic for you tonight.

T1
                            Originally posted by JasperST
                            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

• Sully, Sully, Sully you indubitably had me fooled.

Comment

My bad Sully....it's Detective..

Trigga' Ya' get'z me outta' thisa' here garbage bag'z, Or, Or, Iz' gunna'
                                cram dat' thar' pipe up ya' gas hOle, and thar'z gunna' be a GBB..(gas back build-up'z)
                                And yaz' gunna' explode'ed like a nu-cle-ar bOmb'z thinGy!!!

Shut your pie hole Admiral, I'm a Detective and I'm detecting...

SNAP'Z!!!!! iz' got A Idear fer' dat' nasta' Officer Sani!!!!!

Iz' gunna' bake dat' rat a cake!!!!

Hope ya' enjoyed yaz' cake Officer Sani, Sire!!!! :}--------

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post

Sully, Sully, Sully you indubitably had me fooled.

Ya' Trigga'?????

Well'z how 'bout ya' lift'in up one of them thar' roasts, so I can have ma' daily glass O' milky ya' 4 legged rat'z numba' two'z!!!????

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                                Sully!

CJ is just wonderful. He just turned 4 a few weeks ago. I'll PM a pic for you tonight.

T1

Awwwwww Tain't dat' nice!!!!!

I rememba' when CJ twas just a winkle in his daddy'z eye!!!!

Den' da' dork'z, errr I mean stork'z came long and dropped him da' da' chimmy..

Un-for-tu-nat-ely fer' him, da' logs twaz' ablaze.....

Now he look'z like dissa' here...

Sho' nuff tiz' a cute lil pick-a-ninny'z!!!!!

So He all growed'ed up'z now, what a nice look'in boy!!!...

Ya' get him off chew'in gun barrel'z yet???

I wanna' teach him how ta' pull a bank job thiNgy..

Then graduate skreeewl,.... robb'in da' O.COM stage..

Well I was 8 befer' i quit suck'in and knaw'in on dem ..gun barrell'z they all did done rusted away..Boy twaz' ma' pappy pizzed off!!!

He, did done, knocked outta' all my tooth'z and busted ma' sniffer'z..

So, when Iz'a grew all da' way up'z, Iz'a cut off his pecka'!!!

and used it fer' fish'in bait..Butt'z all da' lil fishies done did declare.."why dat' thiNgy ain't big nuff fer' a snack"..

So i did done throw it in da' dirt'z anda' covered it up'z...

well one day' it laid sum eggs, and they'z 'a hatched...

Thats da' only place da' gud book twaz' wrong in'z..da' gud Lord didn't make da' snake..

My daddy'z pecker did!!!

Originally posted by mookster
                                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4114 users online. 237 members and 3877 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X