300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quopper
    IF I'm not employed I will be there for a few days picking up my daughter she spends the entire month of June with my parents. I could use some new entertainment while I am there! All of my friends are old and/or bums!
    I can do some entertaining while you're down here oh and mabye you could bring a friend w/ you
    Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUMach1
      I can do some entertaining while you're down here oh and mabye you could bring a friend w/ you
      Dammit - I thought you wanted to see ME!

I already told her you were OFF limits!!
      When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Dammit - I thought you wanted to see ME!

I already told her you were OFF limits!!
        lol I do want to see you, remember i'm the cabana boy?
        Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

Comment

lol I do want to see you, remember i'm the cabana boy?
          Well then leave my "friend" out of it! She's gone so I am trying to steal from her!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Styx
            My hubby does that too....I think its pretty neat. He is either building computers or golf clubs...or wiring some surround sound thing in our house.....keeps him busy. He gets bored and annoying when he is not busy....so I like it when he is making stuff! I like a man who can do that kind of thing, you know.......
            Well we actually ran a Web Design business and built computers and some servers for customers. We also did repair. I have put together a few. My main thing though was desgining I loved it but when the DOTCOM slump hit it took its toll on us and thats when we decided it was time to find other things. so I went back to do what I have always wanted and now I am 2 weeks away from being in Uni!!
            I've got friends in low places

Comment

LOL typical male 1 is never enough!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyLawman
                Well we actually ran a Web Design business and built computers and some servers for customers. We also did repair. I have put together a few. My main thing though was desgining I loved it but when the DOTCOM slump hit it took its toll on us and thats when we decided it was time to find other things. so I went back to do what I have always wanted and now I am 2 weeks away from being in Uni!!
                Did you finally find out your start date???? Did you put in your notice at work??

HOW EXCITING!!

Comment

LOL typical male 1 is never enough!!!!
                  lol I wish I could get one! Well I've got to run to 16th and McDowell for a bit this morning. You all have a good day and I'll talk to ya later.

Comment

lol I wish I could get one! Well I've got to run to 16th and McDowell for a bit this morning. You all have a good day and I'll talk to ya later.
                    LOL take care ASU Have a good day!!

Comment

Congrats on almost being done!! That's got to be so exciting

Comment

BYE ASU!! Be careful down there - that area SUCKS as bad as Dell's!!

Comment

Congrats on almost being done!! That's got to be so exciting
                          HELLL YEAH!! I am soo glad and the people I will be working with are totally awesome people from the dispatchers to my FTO's its a small PD and they are a close family.

Comment

HELLL YEAH!! I am soo glad and the people I will be working with are totally awesome people from the dispatchers to my FTO's its a small PD and they are a close family.
                            I have my Admin Board tomorrow - getting nervouse already..........

Comment

I have my Admin Board tomorrow - getting nervouse already..........
                              just remember what I told you.

Comment

just remember what I told you.
                                I know - but it still freaks me out! I'm worried because this is the interview with the "Big Dogs" and I don't know what they are going to ask.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6200 users online. 251 members and 5949 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X