300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "The Shield" fans in here?

Im 1 of those die hards who loves the show...

Anyone else excited to see it return next month???

Not a die hard, but like the show none the less. Im not able to watch it regularly, so I would like to get it on DVD. I AM a Rescue Me fanatic. I love that show. Theres just something about it, probably because Dennis Leary is freaking funny. Anyway, same thing, I want Rescue Me on DVD so I can watch it at my leisure. Right now im going through 24 on DVD, starting with season one.
    "I only had a couple!"

Comment

I too am just catching onto the 42 frenzy... I just finished season 1 and 2... thanks to netflix, season 3 should be here tomorrow.

I never saw an episode prior to last week, now I love it...

I really like Resue Me as well... Leary is 1 of the best!

Comment

Even though Shield often portrays the job in a negative light, I do think it's well acted and produced. I have watched it since episode one.

Comment

code 3, hey I think the rest of us are getting cheated! We only get to watch 24 episodes.
          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Shield fan here too. I'm not so patiently awaiting the next season. I also like 24 and Rescue Me.

Comment

I enjoy the show quite a bit. Acting in it is superb, and a very good plot.

Comment

I guess I am one of the biggest fans of the show. I have VHS recorded every show since it came out. I also like Rescue Me, House and of course twenty four (24).
                Live everyday as if it is your Last! Because someday you will be right.

Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Comment

I've followed the shield since it's premire. I have the first 2 seasons on dvd and one of my fellow officers was telling me he thought that the 3rd season was going to be released today (02/23). I can't wait.

I also like Rescue me. I thought the first episode was dry, but it picked up soon after that. But honestly, could one dude's life be that screwed up!?! It sure is entertaining though, and hot chicks galore
                  Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                  --------------------
                  This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

I love the shield!!! And have only seen Rescue me a couple of times, but liked it. I never got into 24 though, it was too damn slow. I didn't have the patience for it. What do 24 fans love about it so much? Maybe I'm missing something and don't even know it?

Comment

I found it hard to conceive that all the events took place within 24 hrs. That's why I never really got into it.
                      Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                      --------------------
                      This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Like stated before... Although Vic Mackey is not the type of cop I try to be... the show kicks ***. March 15th can't get here soon enough.
                        sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Season 3 of the Shield is indeed out on DVD, it is already headed to my house to join 1 and 2.

Comment

I like the Shield because Mackie reminds me of me, minus being a dirty cop. I still believe in old school "interview" techniques, and I still like the "hands on" approach rather than electrocuting someone with a taser. Hell, I trained to fight for years, so why take the fun out of it with a glorified cow prod. I would never take any money on the job, but I'd certainly flatten some scumbag's nose when needed. Enough said.
                            If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Usually I hate shows or movies about dirty cops. I couldn't stand Training Day. However, for some reason I just can't stop watching The Shield and have followed it religiously since its premiere. I think it's sort of like you're just waiting to see if they get away with it by the skin of their teeth, yet again or they finally get busted. I don't think it would be much of a show if they got caught. Lemonhead's my favorite. Hopefully I'll have cable again by March 15.
                              "I have tried to live my life so that my family will love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."
                              -John Wayne

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5075 users online. 385 members and 4690 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X