Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eharmony update. Girl messaged me on Sunday, saying she loved everything I said in my profile. We spent all day Sunday messaging. Then, that was it. *FML*
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      Eharmony update. Girl messaged me on Sunday, saying she loved everything I said in my profile. We spent all day Sunday messaging. Then, that was it. *FML*
      Sounds about right....
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post

HUH? Well the hell are you talking about? LOL
        You said if a good looking woman picked you up you wouldn't say no.

At least have her put you down again before you give in.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• Originally posted by Baysidegal View Post
          I might start prowling Tech schools for potential boyfriends that can either repair cars or fix household problems such as electric and plumbing. I think it might be better to skip the hardware store and go right to the source.
          Or you can just go on a police ride along...The whole dang time i was so wrapped up in our conversation, asking questions about the job, checking out the patrol routes, he was letting my look at their computer system he took me out to a old crime scene he was investigating and let me walk around...then the ill add you on facebook any questions please feel free to ask, and next thing i know i have him asking me to go shooting with him...FML...I want apply at this department at some point lol.. When we left his co-worker said "Make sure you dont get tied up your going to be only one answering calls." Now i knew what they meant They all knew those jerks...no wonder they were all giggling..
          Last edited by MCG1984; 10-17-2016, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• Did you get a date or job out of it at least? I would probably get the guy that was like some of the guys I worked with - Married, 30 kids and just loves the sound of his own voice or like he is auditioning to be the Star of "cops". LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post

You said if a good looking woman picked you up you wouldn't say no.

At least have her put you down again before you give in.
              D'oh. Really slow on getting this. Lol
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• Okay, I am finally going to post on this subject. I found myself single after 17 years of marriage. I have a fairly demanding job so I tried online dating for the convenience factor, and besides, I'm not into bars unless there is a good band playing. I tried Match.com. I found it fine. After going out a couple of times with men who were kind enough to tell me they just wanted to just get laid, I took the initiative to be the contactor versus the one waiting around. I changed my requirements to LE or Military in my preferences because I am conservative, a military brat and love a good schedule. I also started to reach out versus waiting for someone to email me. Another thing that was key is that I took my search out of town. My radius was two hours. That opened up many more doors and if things got weird I wouldn't have to worry about running into them at the grocery store. After a couple of weeks I emailed a guy I saw (younger than me) and he responded. He was happy that I reached out because he said he would of never found my profile due to age and distance on his part. He lived two hours away and so he and I did two years of the driving back and forth thing. Our relationship got serious, we got engaged and he moved up my way. We are on year 3.5 now. So, there is hope and I think the online thing was definitely the way to go for me. He did tell me that he went out with some wackadoodle's before me so both sexes share that issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baysidegal View Post
                  Did you get a date or job out of it at least? I would probably get the guy that was like some of the guys I worked with - Married, 30 kids and just loves the sound of his own voice or like he is auditioning to be the Star of "cops". LOL
                  I'll take the job thank you very much lol

Comment

• Since I`ve been divorced I`ve tried some adult sites, must say it`s not so easy to find a good one, you must pay for most of them. I used this site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...desire-review/ to check whether the site suits me. It is very easy to use and you can find what you need by reviews of hookup sites. It helped me a lot to choose best for my needs, so I`m sure it can also be helpful for other people!
                    Last edited by Bigbosser; 03-30-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• I was engaged but that fell apart, so I tried Bumble, OkCupid and eHarmony. Had a few dates that went nowhere, then I met a cop on Tinder and we dated for a little bit but that burnt out too. Been talking to a paramedic for a while who I'm into and it's going good. Going to meet with her tomorrow and see what happens.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4359 users online. 276 members and 4083 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X