300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75 years, give me a break

This was without a doubt the most outrageous statement from our government I have ever seen...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...?intcmp=hplnws
    Retired LASD

Damn, really? I tell you. At least make your bs believable.

Comment

Well then again, it is a government agency so the long, slow process isn't that crazy

Comment

I bet you she could sing like a bird in 75 minutes and put half of DC in prison, and put the other half in divorce court.

Comment

So you can't find the servers, you can't find the e-mails, you don't know who approved what, but you DO know exactly how long it would take to find all of this? Interesting.
          Originally posted by Michigan
          Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

If she was a Republican it would take ten minutes.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

75 years!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My sides.... hurting really bad.

75 years... Oh man, thats a good one.

Comment

Must be a hell of a lot of evidence.

Comment

Meanwhile, it takes a fraction of the time to charge a naval officer with treason.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                    This was without a doubt the most outrageous statement from our government I have ever seen...

Maybe, maybe not. I think a lot depends on what they asked for. Unfortunately, the news article didn't specify what was asked for and denied, so it's hard to tell.

If someone says I want copies of documents A, B, C & D, that a reasonable request under the Freedom of Information laws and most state's Public Records Act.

However, when I was Custodian of Records for my agency we would occasionally get people who wanted us to do free research for them. Instead of asking for specific documents, they would ask that we cull thousands of documents for information on a specific subject, copy just those documents and provide them to them. It would have been ok if they asked for copies of those thousands of documents and looked themselves for the specific data they contained. However asking us to review those documents and find just those ones containing the specific information they sought was extremely time consuming, burdensome and went far beyond the scope of my state's Public Records Act. Such requests were routinely refused as allowed by law.
                    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post

Otherwise known as a "defacto refusal".
                      At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Maybe the people working on it would be former VA medicine administrators...
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

But don't list one of your off duty jobs in your taxes and see how fast you get a letter from the IRS. ****ing bastards
                          "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

What... That's about the speed of the G. Democrats.... Sounds right to me.
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                              If she was a Republican it would take ten minutes.
                              Oh SNAP, that was funny.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7093 users online. 307 members and 6786 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X