Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California at its' best....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/25/us...rsen.html?_r=2

I can't get the text to format correctly, so click Mr. Linky above.

Prop 47, free handouts, "tolerance".......look at what it gets you
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

What I don't understand is why in this day and age would anyone leave anything of value in their car? Especially in California where that type of crime means nothing.

Comment

While completely agreeing with Nola that it is dumb to leave things in your car, it saddens me that our society makes it dumb. What is also sad many people leave things in their car and don't even lock the car.

Comment

This is nothing new. I was assigned to San Francisco for five years from 1971 to 1976. Even though it was over 40 years ago, the attitudes were the same - liberal and condescending. The general philosophy was that people should be able to do whatever they wanted to as long as they didn't hurt anyone else too badly. (Hurting someone else a little bit was ok.) And if you dared to arrest someone for committing a crime, you were a jack booted thug.

I remember arresting someone for weapons possession in 1974, only to have three people in my Sergeant's office 20 minutes later, seriously wanting me disciplined because they thought their tax money could have been better spent enforcing other laws. For a few minutes my Sergeant actually contemplated conducting an investigation until the Division Chief told him to toss it in the trash.

San Francisco was, is, and will always operate in its own universe.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

The whole state operates in it's own universe... Time for recalls or impeachments.

California Atty. Gen. Eyes Crackdown on Conservatives

If you need any evidence the left thinks it’s going to be in power for a long time to come, you have only to look at how California Attorney General Kamala Harris has turned her office into a government-sponsored effort to crack down on political enemies.

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/Calif-...#ixzz472kueFE9
          Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!
          Vote Conservative...
          Last edited by bpd303; 04-27-2016, 11:06 AM.
          Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
          In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
          Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
          Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Recalls or impeachment? Of who?

there will be none.
            semper destravit

Comment

California Attorney General Kamala Harris would be a good start.
              Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
              In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
              Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
              Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

See my above. The voters of this State are about to anoint her US Senator.
                semper destravit

Comment

Yep. We ARE stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                    See my above. The voters of this State are about to anoint her US Senator.
                    And they'd better address her as "Senator" instead of "Ma'am"..........
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

I'll just spit on her...

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                        And they'd better address her as "Senator" instead of "Ma'am"..........

No they better address her as "Your highness" and only US Senator if the press is around.
                        semper destravit

Comment

I think this really sums up the pols up there:

“We are not going to criminalize people for being poor,” he said. “That criminalization is only going to make it harder for them to get out of poverty.”
                          Mind you, he's talking about people who have just committed crimes. By definition, they "criminalized" themselves. How about all LE agencies in the bay area take a nice 2 week vacation. Every single officer. We'll see how long it takes that idiot to change his tune once there are no cops out there "criminalizing the poor".

Comment

I wish you nice people would move from there and let California fall into the ocean.

Although it IS such a beautiful state.

Isn't there some kind of bug spray you can use to chase the crazies off?.............

Comment

To be totally fair. Almost ALL the crazies grew up elsewhere and moved here.

We as Californians own Edmund. He is a local boy. His family's burial plot is only a couple of yards from my family's.
                              semper destravit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5075 users online. 307 members and 4768 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X