X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byh

I hear someone wanted to speak to me?
    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Welcome back!!
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Yeah, I do. Don't go away again. If you do, don't be gone so damned long. Welcome back.

Comment

Hello Officer Smurfette! I hope all is well.

Comment

Even some of us that were only lurkers when you were normally posters welcome you back. I am having a party in honor of your return tonight.

Comment

Oh bOya' a drive by poster thinGy!

Originally posted by raygl View Post
            Even some of us that were only lurkers when you were normally posters welcome you back. I am having a party in honor of your return tonight.

Originally posted by raygl View Post
            when you were normally posters
            Last edited by asullivan; 03-18-2016, 10:17 AM. Reason: sPelL'in
            Originally posted by mookster
            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
            Originally posted by CityCopDC
            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Well, it truly is an honor. Its nice to meet you, the legendary Smurfette

Sent via Shine Box
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              Your logic defies logic
              Originally posted by Rudy8116
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              Originally posted by Michigan
              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
              Originally posted by TheTick
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
              Originally posted by 02paul09
              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Welcome back, Smurfette! You've been gone far too long!

I hope you and the family (including Nodontdothat) are doing well.
                This Space For Rent

Comment

Keep those hilarious story's coming, we miss them. Welcome back.
                  Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                  In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                  Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                  Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Lol. NO is still NO. He's an old man now, but no less a PITA.

Hi, Sully 🙃
                    sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

WOW! Kind of ironic, I was just thinking about you, not in a weird way...I was thinking about some of the forum members who post or have posted a lot, but we don't hear from for a long time.

Welcome back!

Comment

not in a weird way
                        Her avatar makes me fell funny inside. Just sayin'....
                        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                          Her avatar makes me fell funny inside. Just sayin'....
                          I see what you did there
                          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Welcome back Smurfette

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

You've been missed, as have your tales of No, ghetto deer and other sundry things.
                              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5080 users online. 246 members and 4834 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X