• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins for Fogle...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment.../?intcmp=hpbt4

Can't help but laugh!

I only hope it gets worse.

Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand,
    The only sad part about this whole story. I hope he heals quickly!
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I don't think Fogle will be in GP any longer....
      This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
        I don't think Fogle will be in GP any longer....
        He's toast ..........

Comment

Mr. Nigg's story.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/steven...uments-report/

After the attack, Nigg told his family he wanted everyone to know “he did it for the victims and their families,” Nigg’s nephew, Jimmy Nigg, told Heavy.com.

Steven Nigg said he caught Fogle in the yard with one of his paid bodyguards, and the bodyguard let him attack Fogle, Jimmy Nigg said. Steven Nigg told his family he was frustrated about the Englewood prison and its program for child molesters.

Comment

Yeah, but don't worry- Jared is probably still getting a double meat footlong.
            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              I'm sure he's getting the extra meat for free too... One of his "perks" that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by 1035FAD View Post
                I'm sure he's getting the extra meat for free too...
                And extra cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                  And extra cheese.
                  ewwwwwwww.
                  You stepped over the line my friend.
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

With extra mayo.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                      And extra cheese.
                      Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                      With extra mayo.

Comment

ewwwwwwww.
                        You stepped over the line my friend.
                        I didn't see it there - too much wear from those that came before me.

Comment

They can put his sorry butt in protective custody, assign him his own guards, issue all the threats they want, and I'm not ok with that, but I can live with it knowing he's likely getting all sorts of added ingredients and very personal touches with every meal.

I hope every time they pick up the tray they give him photos of all of the extra effort and creativity they put into that culinary mastur-piece.
                          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
                          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
                          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

That's gotta be tough for the guards there.... so many mops and cell doors to keep track of. I know I would probably forget to close one or two...

Seeing Jared's mug reminds me of this page: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=spot_the_pedo

P.S. I was reading about this Nigg fellow on the Heavy.com site. I don't know how accurate the information was, but it seems unfortunate that he was sentenced to 15 years based on the firearms in his father's estate and the law's mandatory minimums.

This might not be a popular attitude here, but I wish judges had more discretion in sentencing.

P.P.S. The comments to the article are pretty interesting. Someone found Nigg's inmate information and posted it so that others could send money to his books.

Pretty smart move on Nigg's part (unless is hurts his chances of early release. Do they even do early release in the BOP?)
                            Last edited by Cali2Brooklyn; 03-21-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali2Brooklyn View Post
                              That's gotta be tough for the guards there....
                              The Correctional Officers will do their job.....................They will do what has to be done to protect Fogle.

Actually for the most part the "stories" of constant beatings and other actions against child molesters in prison are myths.

There will often be an incident like this........(especially for the "famous ones") and maybe some verbal threats in intimidate the pervert but the other inmates will quickly loose interest in him -----because they will be severely punished when they do something.

Yea , he won't have a whole lot of friends and the isolation will make his time in prison hard................Lots of times the little harassment like tossing a container of water on his bed, or ****ing on the bed----and the like makes life miserable

But for the most part his life won't be in danger..................unless you have a bug wanting to make a name for himself like Christopher Scarver did with Jeffrey Dahmer
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4532 users online. 309 members and 4223 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X