Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
    Among Texas' finest
    Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
    Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
    Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Told you. Hilary in 2016.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Yep, it's pretty much Trump's game now. Just as I predicted last June when expert after expert said Trump would implode day after day.

And just as I've also predicted, Hillary won't get anywhere near the White House. She trounced Obama in Nevada last time but barely squeaked this one out. Looking at the exit polls in the three states she's been in explain why she won't make it:

Overwhelming numbers say she can't be trusted - and that's among Democrats. This would kill her in a general election.

But more importantly, she has a date with a 3 letter agency that's not going to go well for her.

Take it to the bank.

Comment

Here's the exit polling data from New Hampshire. Title of the article is...

Ouch: Only 5 Percent in NH Poll Say Hillary is Trustworthy, Sanders 93 Percent

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...ot+trustworthy

It was similar in Iowa and very similar here in Nevada.

For those who don't follow politics much ---> that's a kiss of death in a general election.

Why? Because while some of the union machines (such as what occurred in Nevada) can be motivated to show up, many people in the party stay home when they distrust someone that much.

And that's BEFORE she gets her slap from the FBI......whether that be an indictment, or resignation of FBI agents. Anyone that doesn't think either is going to happen is living in LA LA land and certainly hasn't had their ear to the ground stampede of leaks from the FBI.
        Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-20-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Back to Trump, expect his personality to take a turn - much like candidates typically do when they transition from the party nomination to the general election. He'll start to sound more presidential, and since we Americans have such short memories anyway, most of his obnoxiousness will be forgotten. And for the dum dums that don't pay attention this early anyway, they won't know what the hell people are talking about in a few months.

Comment

Hopefully the fly over states come out in hoards to overcome the brain-dead zombies who will vote D no matter who it is as long as they get the free shyte.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I can't help but think Trump is just pulling off the most epic troll of all time. Nothing he says or does is consistent. He's been traditionally very progressive up until 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by grassclippings View Post
                I can't help but think Trump is just pulling off the most epic troll of all time. Nothing he says or does is consistent. He's been traditionally very progressive up until 5 years ago.
                I started debunking that way back in June on this site when the pundit class told us day in and day out Trump would implode any day now. If you want specifics, just use the search button for any number of our Trump discussions on this site.

I'll try to pull up the very first long one we ever did here....

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  I started debunking that way back in June on this site when the pundit class told us day in and day out Trump would implode any day now. If you want specifics, just use the search button for any number of our Trump discussions on this site.

I'll try to pull up the very first long one we ever did here....
                  Ah I'll have to check that out.

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/t200472/?highlight=Macy%27s

Grassclippings, here's our very first long discussion on this site about Trump on June 30. There are numerous other Trump threads as well.

Comment

double tap

Comment

http://forums.officer.com/t200472/?highlight=Macy%27s

Grassclippings, here's our very first long discussion on this site about Trump on June 30. There are numerous other Trump threads as well.
                        I'm getting a laugh out of the one's stating his imminent demise. I'll admit, I was one of them. But here he is at the top of the polls. He's like a steamroller with a rocket pack.

Comment

He's 10 steps ahead of everyone. He's doing exactly what Reagan did to trounce the Dems back in the 80s. He's appealing to Republicans, Independents, and Democrats.

Turnout was record setting in SC. Turnout in Nevada with Hillary dropped by a third compared to when she beat Obama there in 2008.

Comment

Oh, and btw, Macy's is on the verge of bankruptcy. I know tens of thousands of people cut up their Macy's credit cards. I just stopped using mine.

Comment

He's 10 steps ahead of everyone. He's doing exactly what Reagan did to trounce the Dems back in the 80s. He's appealing to Republicans, Independents, and Democrats.

Turnout was record setting in SC. Turnout in Nevada with Hillary dropped by a third compared to when she beat Obama there in 2008.
                              This has been by far one of the most fascinating primary seasons I've experienced.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5738 users online. 281 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X