Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entitlements, welfare,obamacare and big government.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitlements, welfare,obamacare and big government.

How do we get people to support themselves? There is some that believe removing illegals and deporting them may open 1 million jobs right away. What is wrong with having welfare recipients work those jobs? We have a failing infrastructure in this country why not use them to help repair it? Why can't welfare recipients pick up papers on the side of the road. Something needs to stop this 3 and 4 generations of welfare abuse. What do democrats do? Offer more hand outs. Welfare should be for six months. Job training should be a mandatory event during this welfare action. I'm not showing this video because of race. I'm showing it because of attitude. 15 kids?.

https://youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_r_v9cYBPY
    Last edited by sgtwilks; 02-20-2016, 05:43 AM.

Hell, there's plenty of trash that needs to be picked up along the freeways too. Should be a MINIMUM of 15 hours a week of service while on welfare or unemployment.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Case in point: entitled little brats are whining that they were "forced" to go to college, get degrees, and incur huge loads of debt with no prospect of jobs.

Liberal solution: make college free (I thought there weren't jobs for college grads?!), increase taxes on corporations (decreasing jobs), increasing minimum wage (decreasing jobs), taxing stock/bond sales (decreasing available capital for corporations to use for job creation), and mandating employer-paid maternity/paternity leave (more costs = less jobs and worsening income inequality).

"Logic"....
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Don't EVEN get me started on this f*cking subject.

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
          How do we get people to support themselves?

One theory is that Western nations are becoming increasingly feminized, and that this will weaken them, until they are ripe for takeover by Islam (or by other foreign cultures that do not have that problem). The 'rape capital of Europe' (Sweden) is an extreme example (and a warning) of what happens when a country moves increasingly toward feminization:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Cut them all off... As far as I'm concerned, let them all starve. All of these people have lost the idea of consequences and responsibility. They get to make whatever lifestyle choices they want and then expect everybody else to act as their support network. Well guess what? When you can't support yourself, you shouldn't have had 5 kids. I don't become the bad guy for not supporting you... You should be crucified for being the loser with no concept of humanity for your own children. I understand the idea of hard times and that sometimes when it rains it pours and I can empathize with that. But to allow people to suckle on the governments teat endlessly is sickening.

As an example, I was once in a business class and the professor asked the class, "how many of you here would work for 4 dollars an hour?" I was the ONLY student to raise my hand. When the professor asked me why, I replied with, "because I'd rather earn 4 dollars an hour than take tax payers money for free." It's interesting how people are so "prideful" that they are unwilling to work for a wage below what they believe they deserve, yet are willing to cash in on everybody else's expense for doing absolutely nothing.

The welfare system NEEDS to change and in a big way. But we as a nation need to stop being cowards about it when We are the ones footing the bill. Beggars don't get to be choosers last time I checked. Get off your as$ and work.

Rant over.

Comment

All about acountability. What is the incentive? Who is going to pay for all those kids? We are. In California welfare recipients make 15 bucks an hour after rent,utilities and obama phone are all paid. That does not include food stamps. The more I research the more disgusting it gets. Most are 3rd generation welfare recipients with the other collectors in the same residence. People the we call in poverty have things third world nations dream they had.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
                All about acountability. What is the incentive? Who is going to pay for all those kids? We are. In California welfare recipients make 15 bucks an hour after rent,utilities and obama phone are all paid. That does not include food stamps. The more I research the more disgusting it gets. Most are 3rd generation welfare recipients with the other collectors in the same residence. People the we call in poverty have things third world nations dream they had.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk
                But it's not THEIR fault that they didn't finish high school and had 5 kids before the age of 20......

Comment

The thing I can't get over is the farther we go down this road the worse the country does but the left wing thinks more of the same will fix it. Does. Not. Compute.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                    The thing I can't get over is the farther we go down this road the worse the country does but the left wing thinks more of the same will fix it. Does. Not. Compute.
                    Well as the saying goes, "insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Comment

Listen to this black man on YouTube.

It will wake your butt up. He has dozens of clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
                      Last edited by Sgt. Geezer; 02-21-2016, 11:33 AM.
                      Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
                      Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

You saw how the welfare state killed the black community in the New Orleans area during and after the hurricane. It was really sad to see people so dysfunctional after the government wasn't there for them. Welfare is a killer, and I want that killer put away for life!

Comment

To add, one of the WORST things the welfare system does is allowing irresponsible people to breed like rabbits since the natural limiting factors are taken away. We responsible people are paying for our demise in different ways all because of a political system which directly rewards subordinates rather than supports and defends our rights and freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by ftttu View Post
                            It was really sad to see people so dysfunctional after the government wasn't there for them.
                            Sad, indeed! It is a dependence on something that may not be there one day; these people have no sense of self reliance.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Originally posted by TheTick
                              Brother, we catch **** for proposing that welfare recipients get drug tested. I love how liberals argue that as discriminatory. Well, if you take MY money, I'd like to know that you're not spending it on skunk weed and heroin.

If we can't even get that through, then there's no friggin way to get people's atrophied work ethic corrected.

Society is weak and pathetic, unable to care for itself. Just the way Democrats like it. Now come suckle from the titty of Momma Big Government.
                              I heard titty and stopped by. Carry on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4446 users online. 281 members and 4165 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X