X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Nice

Per requests, this is being reiterated here:

To ALL Forum Users:

It's been brought to my attention lately that personal insults seem to be an everyday part of posting if one user doesn't like the other or if a disagreement arises. Then the email inbox fills up with reported posts, quite often from both people involved in a disagreement, because someone called someone a bad name, etc. To me this equates to, "He threw his sand in my sandbox," or, "She's breathing my air."

Be aware: Personal insults (in my world) are a violation of the TOS. If you can't respond to a post without putting in an insult, then don't respond. If someone calls you a name in a post, report the post and don't respond. EVERYONE will be held to this standard and given time outs if they issue a personal insult.

This post is deemed necessary after two long time members decided to throw down in a thread and both of them were insulting each other. Thirty-some-odd reported posts later, it was easier to delete the thread. None of it would have been necessary if the folks disagreeing had done so without insults.

Time outs start at a week in length and grow dependent on how frequently the user insults other users...

Welcome to Monday. Thank you for helping me keep the forums an adult and friendly place to converse, even when you disagree.
    sigpic
    The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
    PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Excellent sticky, thanks Mr. O.com
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
      Hehe....sticky....
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
        Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
        Hehe....sticky....
        I trust this does not include friendly and sometimes humorous locker room banter among friends and colleagues.

BTP, please explain an "Excellent sticky” for those of us not from the SF Bay Area or familiar with police decoy operations.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
          I trust this does not include friendly and sometimes humorous locker room banter among friends and colleagues.

BTP, please explain an "Excellent sticky” for those of us not from the SF Bay Area or familiar with police decoy operations.

I ain't touching that!

Well, maybe with gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post

Well, ya see here my dear sanitizer, when a man and a woman really love eachother (or a rank-n'-file wants some bars).....

[emoji38]

Sent via Shine Box
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
              I ain't touching that!

Well, maybe with gloves.
              GoldBadge, I wouldn't touch it with YOURS encased in gloves
              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I always play nice.

Comment

I have an "official" letter in my permanent record that says "plays well with others".
                  Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                  In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                  Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                  Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

I see the forum hasn't changed.
                    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                      I see the forum hasn't changed.
                      Hey /BBB welcome back to the funny farm
                      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        Hey /BBB welcome back to the funny farm
                        I check the site when I can but not really back though. I'm out doing my photography thing.
                        Last edited by BaseballBabe; 01-19-2016, 09:59 PM.
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                        Not Yet Visited: 16
                        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

UPDATE:

For those who may not have noticed, there's been much grief on the forums lately. TOO MUCH of it has been political disagreement, "he said, she said," who is the bigger voice, etc.

As of this morning, three long time members have been permanently banned. EACH of them had taken actions that directly threatened the continued existence of these forums.

Please be aware: These forums, while pro police, are NOT law enforcement restricted. There ARE restricted sections and they will be enforced. If you see people posting in the restricted sections, REPORT them. DO NOT QUOTE THEM. Do not address them. REPORT THEM - and let us do our thing.

There are sections of the forums dedicated to political conversations. Use them appropriately. If you post a political topic in a law enforcement specific section, it will get moved. Yes, we understand that, all too often, politics and law enforcement get mixed and are inseparable. That said, if the main focus of your post is a politician and his or her actions/statements, etc toward, for or against law enforcement, it's a political post. That's how we'll view it and we'll move it appropriately. For now, moved posts will leave behind a one week redirect. Moving forward that redirect time will get less and less until it's only a one-day redirect.

These forums are privately owned and operated. SouthComm Business Media reserves the right to deny access to, or remove access to, these forums based on what we believe to be in the best interest of maintaining the forums in an impartial and professional fashion. We try not to profess a given political outlook, but ALL of us are human and pure impartiality is impossible. We will continue to do the best we can.

Members who insult other members over disagreements, professions, etc will be banned. The ban may be temporary or permanent depending on the violation.

Members who type around the profanity filters will be banned. The ban will be temporary but repeat offenders will see increased length of ban until permanency is required.

Members who attack these forums, the ownership and the administration thereof, will be permanently banned and any appropriate legal action that can be taken will be initiated.

The forums are here for you to enjoy adult conversation. Childish bickering is not productive. Feel free to disagree but do it in a respectful manner.

To ALL of our law enforcement professionals, STAY SAFE.

To all others who view and use our forums, be supportive and appreciative of your law enforcement professionals. They truly are the fine line between our society and anarchy.
                          sigpic
                          The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
                          PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

Thank you, O. Com.
                            Originally posted by JasperST
                            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

You mean I can't call So Fla Cop a doodoo head?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3571 users online. 235 members and 3336 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X