X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Personal Resolutions nneded for other O.com members

Be sure to list more 2016 resolutions for some of our friends here:

Here are some from me:

Sully- Lighten up a little; you're too damn serious all the time. Yur pizzing off trig.

Steve - Keep impressing the members with your posts

CCCSD - Keep covering up those Cali gang tags in #BLM decals

Emma- Try to put more factual basis and analysis in your posts

Pullet - Even without facial hair, keep shaving... you'll grow some eventually

Wilks- Please consider leaving the world of liberalism and check out conservatism

Langford - Please consider drinking a better beer.

SoFla - Maybe every once in a while you can rub it in that you are in SoFla, especially during Winter

Jdhall - quit defending Obama so much

CarbonFF - Post a you tube video once in a while

Interceptor - Vote conservative republican this year please. We don't want another dem as POTUS.

Sanitizer - Please wash your hands more. And use, ummm, sanitizer.

IOWA - As the "sage old man" of the O.com set, lets see you get to 30K posts in 2016.

Monty- Keep working on that peace officer certification. Also, refer to Steve's requested resolution

Tick - (this is real) Please post more! I joined O.com b/c of your old posts!!!

Nola - Why you gotta be so mean. Be nicer to others.

Willbrinks- seriously bro, you need to get in better shape... also, consider writing a blog.

Justanotheritguy - Quit hacking the system, man. You've ruined my credit rating.

OK, sorry if I left you off the list, I did this in less than 10 minutes because I lost interest....
    BUT, I guess I need to put myself on here, so for 2016, I resolve to:

Be more like Chuck Norris, and less like Curly Howard (in all ways), and to add more intellectually stimulating posts and less posts about penis pumps, meth geeks, or Florida people. Also more stolen memes.

...bet I last less than 3 days.
    Last edited by swat_op506; 12-30-2015, 04:43 PM.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
    Be sure to list the resolutions some of our friends here need for 2016.
    Here are some from me:

Sully- Lighten up a little; you're too damn serious all the time. Yur pizzing off trig.

Wilks- Please consider leaving the world of liberalism and check out conservatism

SoFla - Maybe every once in a while you can rub it in that you are in SoFla, especially during Winter

Interceptor - Vote conservative republican this year please. We don't want another dem as POTUS.

IOWA - As the "sage old man" of the O.com set, lets see you get to 30K posts in 2016.

Monty- Keep working on that peace officer certification. Also, refer to Steve's requested resolution

Willbrinks- seriously bro, you need to get in better shape... also, consider writing a blog.

Justanotheritguy - Quit hacking the system, man. You've ruined my credit rating.

OK, sorry if I left you off the list, I did this in less than 10 minutes because I lost interest....

Be more like Chuck Norris, and less like Curly Howard (in all ways), and to add more intellectually stimulating posts and less posts about penis pumps, meth geeks, or Florida people. Also more stolen memes.

I vote conservative republican every election, and there are few things I hate more than liberals, especially the one in charge. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.
    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
      I vote conservative republican every election, and there are few things I hate more than liberals, especially the one in charge. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Originally posted by Interceptor View Post
      Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Oh Hell no Sire Officer Inta'cepta'!!!,,

Sire Officer 506 twern't be'in sarcaStic none! Hell,,he seriOus as a 14 and one half alarm heart attack thinGy!

Da' reasOn izza' sO serioUs d all'za izza' cuz' dez' here panties taiNt miNe!!! Thar' cue ball'z!

And futha' moe' iz gOtzzzzda' crabs frOm da' Trig...........

You Lying finagling bastard!
      Maybe a horse fly or two, but not the crabs!
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

OK, the fact that I called Sully serious all the time....

This post drips sarcasm, in case anyone else is confused.
        Except where steve and monty are concerned, I was not sarcastic.
        And for tick and Iowa- who are a couple of my all time favorites- just comments.

I thought this might happen- sorry interceptor-
        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

B

I would have 30K posts if Frank didn't NUKE so many of the "contested" threads
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

OK, the fact that I called Sully serious all the time....

This post drips sarcasm, in case anyone else is confused.
            Except where steve and monty are concerned, I was not sarcastic.
            And for tick and Iowa- who are a couple of my all time favorites- just comments.

I thought this might happen- sorry interceptor-

Lol. Not your fault buddy. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep, so not a lot makes sense at the moment. :-)
            "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Be sure to list more 2016 resolutions for some of our friends here:

Here are some from me:

Oh nooooooos, swat op! I think you missed the granddaddy of all posters.....can you hurry up and edit Phil's name into your list real quick before he sees it? I know he's a Marine (no such thing as an EX Marine) and stoic and all but I think it might hurt his feeling that you forgot the resident Drill Sergeant. And philosopher.

Comment

Please don't change a thing.

Comment

And let's see.....there's a lot more folks......but you're better at thinking up the sarcasm...

There's Reils - needs to join the Marines or somethin'. There's tanksoldier - needs to join the Army or somethin'.

BWS - needs to meet some real New Yorkers.

Comment

Country Jim - needs to get a harder hat.

Gold Badge - needs to lighten up some.

Comment

And I know you already did Sani but he needs to stop being so modest. I'm not being sarcastic this time. That guy's one of the most experienced street cops on this site who talks about NOTHING. Wish you folks would pull it out of him...
                      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 12-30-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

PTownVAMike - needs to stop being so noisy!

Comment

Sorry, they keep coming to me after I leave this thread.....

That'smyhand - needs to stop being mean to doggies.

Comment

Be more like Chuck Norris, and less like Curly Howard (in all ways), and to add more intellectually stimulating posts and less posts about penis pumps, meth geeks, or Florida people....bet I last less than 3 days.
                            You’ve posted about penis pumps before?

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            And I know you already did Sani but he needs to stop being so modest. I'm not being sarcastic this time. That guy's one of the most experienced street cops on this site who talks about NOTHING. Wish you folks would pull it out of him...
                            EP please don’t advocate “pull it out of him” when Swat is posting penis pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
                              You’ve posted about penis pumps before?
                              A few days ago, AND with photo goodness to boot.

Apologies to Goldshield, Country Jim, and Reils for ommission - don't really have a handle of your O.com personalities, though CJ seems to be here like me, for a little cop levity. Reils and GS have some great posts too.
                              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8515 users online. 170 members and 8345 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X