300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday at Costco - Good Grief!

Everyone complains about how you can’t make small purchases at Costco, but I guess this really reinforces that concept.

These were only $189 each. Just in time for Christmas. How do you fit one of these in your car? What if you have more than one kid to buy for? Do you have to hire a contractor to add an extra room to your house just to accommodate the creature? Will your child cuddle with it, or will it give your kid nightmares? How will your pets react when they encounter it?

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

I saw one going out the door.

Comment

My K9 went into protection mode. Wanted that bite...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        My K9 went into protection mode. Wanted that bite...
        Well it is Christmas time, you could splurge on the little guy.
        trust your dog

Comment

Oh hell no! She has a basket of toys already, 26 tennis balls, and her wooby...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
            Well, that's pretty cool.

I think that it can serve as a conversation piece in the livingroom. Or as a sofa in kids' playroom. Or it could help a couple get into some interesting sexual positions in the bedroom.
            One of these use cases is not like the other.
            At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
              Everyone complains about how you can’t make small purchases at Costco, but I guess this really reinforces that concept.

These were only $189 each. Just in time for Christmas. How do you fit one of these in your car? What if you have more than one kid to buy for? Do you have to hire a contractor to add an extra room to your house just to accommodate the creature? Will your child cuddle with it, or will it give your kid nightmares? How will your pets react when they encounter it?

Tie it to the roof.
              Timeshare it -- each kid gets some weekdays. Alternate weekends. Good preparation for the divorce after such a dumb purchase.
              Don't hire a contractor. That leads to an affair after the dumb purchase.
              My kid wouldn't. He'd be running and quoting the Roadhouse movie. "A Polar Bear fell on me."
              My dog would probably take a **** on it.

In that order.
              At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

My neighbor had one of these. I live in a transitional working class area. So....my neighbors are the "what the neighborhood is transitioning out of..." (Read ghetto). They left it in their side yard where their semi-illegal puppy mill was. The dogs abused that giant plush bear until it reeked of urine and its light mushroom coat was a solid feces brown.

Anyway, I have to make a late night ATM run. As I drive down the street I see the oversized stuffed animal was propped up against a telephone/power pole. It was fully engulfed in flames. A truly once in a lifetime call to 911..."hello 911? this isn't a joke, there is a giant stuffed bear on fire under power lines, immediately adjacent to an occupied residence. I need The FD as the corner of walk and don't walk!"

You can still see the burned stuffing on the pole. (Keep in mind this is 3 years ago).
                semper destravit

Comment

Reminds me of the time my partner and I, paramedics days, placed a large wooden X in an intersection, and I called in an off duty "10-52 X in the roadway"... It was 3 am. Friggin hilarious when PD arrived. They busted up laughing. We were never seen...

Derail over.

Comment

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
                    My neighbor had one of these. I live in a transitional working class area. So....my neighbors are the "what the neighborhood is transitioning out of..." (Read ghetto). They left it in their side yard where their semi-illegal puppy mill was. The dogs abused that giant plush bear until it reeked of urine and its light mushroom coat was a solid feces brown.

Anyway, I have to make a late night ATM run. As I drive down the street I see the oversized stuffed animal was propped up against a telephone/power pole. It was fully engulfed in flames. A truly once in a lifetime call to 911..."hello 911? this isn't a joke, there is a giant stuffed bear on fire under power lines, immediately adjacent to an occupied residence. I need The FD as the corner of walk and don't walk!"

You can still see the burned stuffing on the pole. (Keep in mind this is 3 years ago).
                    I'm imagining the expressions and comments in the stations when the tones hit and the dispatcher announces the responding companies and address, then very professionally continues '...For a bear on fire, with exposures'

Comment

Those are chew toys for my pet Tyrannosaurus Rex.
                      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Just wait 'til you see the momma bear!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                          Well, that's pretty cool.

I think that it can serve as a conversation piece in the livingroom. Or as a sofa in kids' playroom. Or it could help a couple get into some interesting sexual positions in the bedroom.
                          ............................ok steve, whatever floats your boat...............

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          Reminds me of the time my partner and I, paramedics days, placed a large wooden X in an intersection, and I called in an off duty "10-52 X in the roadway"... It was 3 am. Friggin hilarious when PD arrived. They busted up laughing. We were never seen...

Derail over.
                          Heh....thats a good story
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                          Your logic defies logic
                          Originally posted by Rudy8116
                          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                          Originally posted by Michigan
                          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                          Originally posted by TheTick
                          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                          Originally posted by 02paul09
                          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I saw those, but opted for the $19.99 drone, and let me tell you- it has been a fun !
                            Seriously, it's a little quadrocopter in a protective wire ball (kind of looks like a gyro). Best $20.00 I ever spent.

I love Costco.
                            Pass the lobster dip...
                            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Careful about the chicken salad though......

Sent via Shine Box
                              REINSTATE THE TRIG
                              Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                              Your logic defies logic
                              Originally posted by Rudy8116
                              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                              Originally posted by Michigan
                              Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                              A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                              Originally posted by 02paul09
                              Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10578 users online. 494 members and 10084 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X