300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dgas.

Have you ever had a time where you just said I don't give a ****?

I've been in a pretty good mood all year. I went to see the cardiologist today for my quarterly visit and he told me that my recent echocardiogram results had declined from what they were last year. Possibly looking at some heart valve repair within the next year or so.

I tell my GF who has been living with me for quite a while and she immediately started getting upset. She started in with how we need to make preparations. You need to make a will. We have to get married.

I in turn immediately said NO! I've been married and divorced three times. Lost everything I've had each time and worked my butt off to get myself where I am today. I don't owe any bills. Everything I have is bought and paid for and I intend to keep it that way. I'm not going through that again. When she started with her tirade, it made me feel like all I am is a retirement plan for her.

She started making hints she was breaking up and going to leave. I didn't respond which didn't go well either. The last time she said that, I told her that the next time she said it, there was no turning back. The ball is in her court now.

**** all that noise. I know it is easy to say that from my chair, but really! If I were you I would bang all her friends,sisters and if you could stand it hit her mom off too. Make sure it's over
    Last edited by SGTWILKS; 10-06-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Sorry about that friend. Wish I had some advice
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Get her a shine box...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
          **** all the noise. I know it is easy to say that from my chair, but really! If I were you I would bang all her friends,sisters and if you could stand it hit her mom off too. Make sure it's over
          I completely agree, and I'm a woman! WTF is wrong with someone whose first and only response to your serious medical situation is her own petty comforts and wants?!?

Hang in there and do what's best for your health, peace of mind and finances.
          "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
          ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
          Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Women bring us down... when we need to be helped they are gone....the fun ones are ****ing bat**** crazy and the smart ones won't put up with our ****. Find a nice looking stupid chick to mess with,the only thing you give her is a good daily flogging. Better yet my advice on this subject might be ****ed up,can't tell anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by foodnerd View Post
              I completely agree, and I'm a woman! WTF is wrong with someone whose first and only response to your serious medical situation is her own petty comforts and wants?!?

Hang in there and do what's best for your health, peace of mind and finances.
              I apologize in advance for my wording in the above post. I saw the airborne infantry and just assumed you were male. I also view your post as reasonable. Not that woman can't be reasonable...okay im going to shut up.....

Comment

Foodnerd......is a woman? Mind = blown

Sent via A Ninja Disguised to Look Like a Tree
                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                Your logic defies logic
                Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
                  Foodnerd......is a woman? Mind = blown

She has mentioned it before
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    She has mentioned it before
                    I guess that just proves it because I was not listening.

Comment

As cold and heartless as I may sound, I agree with your (soon to be ex?) GF on one thing. If you haven't done so, you need to sit down with an attorney and make a will, or even better, a living trust.

Over the past 30 years I have seen too many friends unexpectedly die. Those who failed to take the time to make wills or trusts left their families and friends in chaos as to disposition of their estates and other issues as well. Often friends and family knew what the deceased wanted, but because it was not committed to writing the law prevailed and things went to the wrong person. One friend fought his wife for his pension and won at divorce but failed to change the beneficiary to his new wife. When he died, the old wife got his pension anyway and the new wife was left high and dry.

Nobody likes to think about who gets what when you die, but it's a decision you need to think long and hard about, privately. MY GF died last year and her trust left percentages of her estate to her many friends and relatives who influenced her life, even down to 1/2 of 1% to one of the workman who was lovingly helping her remodel her new house.

Don't take your GF with you when you visit the attorney. Do this alone. While you are with the attorney he will also help you with things like advance medical instructions (if you are a vegetable do you want machines keeping you alive forever?) and organ donor issues.

It's not pretty stuff, but it's not something you want to burden loved ones with. So do it yourself now and save them the trouble and anguish.
                      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

True personalities & intentions come out during times of crisis. (Especially when a parent dies...OMG!)

She is looking at a wake-up call when you are gone & legally she has nothing. This is why I never advocate living together.

True colors are coming through so, follow you heart & act accordingly. :}

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
                          As cold and heartless as I may sound, I agree with your (soon to be ex?) GF on one thing. If you haven't done so, you need to sit down with an attorney and make a will, or even better, a living trust.

Over the past 30 years I have seen too many friends unexpectedly die. Those who failed to take the time to make wills or trusts left their families and friends in chaos as to disposition of their estates and other issues as well. Often friends and family knew what the deceased wanted, but because it was not committed to writing the law prevailed and things went to the wrong person. One friend fought his wife for his pension and won at divorce but failed to change the beneficiary to his new wife. When he died, the old wife got his pension anyway and the new wife was left high and dry.

Nobody likes to think about who gets what when you die, but it's a decision you need to think long and hard about, privately. MY GF died last year and her trust left percentages of her estate to her many friends and relatives who influenced her life, even down to 1/2 of 1% to one of the workman who was lovingly helping her remodel her new house.

Don't take your GF with you when you visit the attorney. Do this alone. While you are with the attorney he will also help you with things like advance medical instructions (if you are a vegetable do you want machines keeping you alive forever?) and organ donor issues.

It's not pretty stuff, but it's not something you want to burden loved ones with. So do it yourself now and save them the trouble and anguish.
                          For what its worth, I do agree with this.

A dear cousin of mine lost his life in a motorbike accident 2 days ago. He had little to no will to speak of. Luckily, our family gets along well and there has been no bickering about assets.

No one expected his death. He was a fit, healthy, and happy man. Goes to show you can't expect the unexpected.....a will would be an excellent idea. Besides, you can always amend it.

Sent via A Ninja Disguised to Look Like a Tree
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post

The part that kicked me in the nuts was where Firecop said after he broke the news of a heart problem to his GF she hinted about leaving or breaking up if he failed to comply with her getting his **** if he passed. That was not the time to discuss money or assets. Firecop will realize in his own time where to leave his assets. Being pressured by this woman could not be healthy for a possible heart patient. I still say gass her up.

Comment

After calming down a bit and reading some of these posts, it may not be a bad idea to start planning things. In the state of mind I was in when I posted that, I was thinking about leaving everything I had to the animal shelter.

I've seen many battles over the year of family fighting over who gets what. Not a pretty sight. My dad died in 1993 and was living in another state. By the time I was notified and made the trip there, his friends and family had taken two trucks, one car, and who knows how many guns. The only thing I was left with was his personal belongings and expenses.

I was reading an article not long ago about a guy who made a will and did not want any squabble over his belongings. In his will he had divided everything he had the way he wanted. He also added a clause that any person contesting his wishes would receive a sum of $500.00 for their inheritance and forfeit anything else that was previously awarded to them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7130 users online. 364 members and 6766 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X