300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Day Mickey D Breakfast

For some reason, I am excited about this, even though I rarely go there!! And when I do, it's usually for breakfast or an "emergency lunch"
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Mceggwhiches...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I love bacon mcgriddles. Thank the gods there are no McD's within an hour's drive of me...
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I miss how McD's used to taste before they started precooking and microvaving everything. I thought it was an age issue, until awhile ago they messed up my no-cheese request. The poor kid was so upset you'd think he removed the wrong lung.

They must have just fresh fried a batch, the replacement he pleaded with me to wait for looked nothing like they normally do now -- it was juicy not rubbery, not gray colored, and was freshly seasoned.
        "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
        ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
        Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Meanwhile, the non-lunch crowd people are freaking out because Burger King’s black-bunned Whopper turned their poop green
          https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/651085723903389697
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by swat_op506 View Post
              Meanwhile, the non-lunch crowd people are freaking out because Burger King’s black-bunned Whopper turned their poop green
              https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/651085723903389697
              This will come in handy around St. Patricks day.

Comment

I don't like Maccas breakfast. I want all day burgers! I don't like coming out of the pub at 5am and being told I can't finish my night out with greasy filth but I can have hotcakes instead.

Comment

I'm a fan of McDonalds pancakes, so they are going to make some money off of me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
                    I don't like Maccas breakfast. I want all day burgers! I don't like coming out of the pub at 5am and being told I can't finish my night out with greasy filth but I can have hotcakes instead.
                    So work with them, meet 'em halfway! Order a pound of deep-fried bacon and a 12- egg yolk omelette, with a nice hot mug of lard.
                    "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
                    ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
                    Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
                      Slight OT rant, but it appears that societal disrespect for the working class who keep our countries safe & functioning overnight is an international thing. Just look at the attitude of those who turn their nose up to anyone who wants to get a drink at 6am...
                      This Space For Rent

Comment

Never been to Micky-D for breaky. Whats good?
                        REINSTATE THE TRIG
                        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                        Your logic defies logic
                        Originally posted by Rudy8116
                        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                        Originally posted by Michigan
                        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                        Originally posted by TheTick
                        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                        Originally posted by TheTick
                        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                        Originally posted by 02paul09
                        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

The Big Breakfast (deluxe or regular) is pretty good.

Egg McMuffins are deece as well.

Their coffee is pretty good as well (or at least in the Seattle area it is). Many years ago they used to serve battery acid in CA, but I don't know if they still do.
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

I want all day burgers!
                            Over here, Burger King has done that.

It started on military bases years ago, the BK on Ft Carson started serving burgers for breakfast back in 2005-ish, but I've only recently noticed it at BKs in the Denver area.
                            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I should note that the Big Breakfast is not available all day.
                              This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4702 users online. 320 members and 4382 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X