Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting to hear this from a retired FDNY firedog!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting to hear this from a retired FDNY firedog!

Comment

In his own words: "Gimme a break, the war on terror is like having a war on dandruff."

Comment

Comment

Comment

So with all the people involved, they managed to keep it a closely guarded secret? Like the moon landing hoaxes?

Comment

I don't think its a secret at all ... it's pretty much in our face. It's whether you believe the media is complicit or not. They hold the power to shut down discussion of ANY type or give it lift. I really don't care if ANYBODY believes that 9/11 is an inside job, because it doesn't change the scientific fact the official narrative is a ******* LIE!

Look, if you can go through this batch of videos and still not be moved towards open-mindedness, then just keep on moving right along, nothing to see.

Comment

So there's nothing other than videos with people's opinions and that's scientific evidence? Wouldn't we be able to see some scientific evidence online somewhere? If the videos exist then that could exist too.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                  So there's nothing other than videos with people's opinions and that's scientific evidence? Wouldn't we be able to see some scientific evidence online somewhere? If the videos exist then that could exist too.
                  Ok, so going to the video evidence, did you notice the rate with which WTC 7 fell, and that it fell at free fall speed, into its own footprint and no plane hit it that day? It's a 47 story skyscraper which housed the SEC, FBI, and other major players. No plane hit it, some office fires and it came down in true controlled demolition fashion, straight down, free fall speed, on camera for all to see. No flags raised over that? You also have countless firefighters, police officers and others who have repeatedly said there were multiple explosions. Still not feeling it? The pilot who explained planes cannot withstand the G's those planes allegedly withstood all while make precise hit couldn't have done so in real life with amateurs who had little flight experience at a municipal airport in Florida and according to the instructor were awful, couldn't fly a kite in gale force winds. Whew ,,,, all I'm saying is if the things walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. Someone in LE and a former Fire Marshal along with 2,000 (Two Thousand) Architects and Engineers do NOT wanna believe our government had **** to do with it either, but the scientific facts as they see them do NOT support what NIST and the 9/11 commission report concluded.

Comment

It was the space aliens from Area 51...
                    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Not gonna bite...

Comment

A couple of unusual things about the firefighter. He states he was trained as a fire marshal. Fire marshal is a civil service rank . The fact that he received fire marshal training yet he was not promoted to Fire marshal is unusual. The extensive fire marshal training he claims to have received is a 3 month in house POLICE academy. A relative of mine was a fire marshal and he complained that he never felt he received the proper training on how to investigate fires. He said that the fact that he was a firefighter that became a marshal was the only qualification that made him an expert according to the courts. I'm sure there are some senior fire marshals that receive extensive training beyond the initial training but this guy Rudy don't strike me as one of them. Reverting back to the rank of firefighter is something that is done to guys that can't cut it or guys who ask out. The detective in me would definitely like to ask Rudy some questions about his "Fire Marshal Training". By the way a real fire marshal died in the towers.

https://www.odmp.org/officer/16195-f...ronald-p-bucca

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...d-on-9-11.html

Comment

I believe this will help.

Aluminum-Foil.jpg

On a side note, we almost made it out of September, didn't we?

Comment

Call him crazy if you want to... But first do some research. There's some very interesting facts regarding everything surrounding 9/11. Don't take my word, go do some research. Go in looking for answers, not just accepting the answers that are given.

Question everything....

Comment

Thats my hand,

Why would you ever feel these forums are the appropriate place to bring this kind of crap? Do you really expect a few media clips will convince any? You dishonor the deaths all all who have died that day, and **** on the survivors. Thanks for showing you're true face. One I have no respect for, and no time for.

As many of us in law enforcement are well aware, some people are so beyond stupid, that they become blight upon the human race, worthy of no acknowledgement, respect, or a public voice. People like you deserve to be shunned and avoided. May you take your ideas to the grave in shame in dishonor, where you will be forgotten, or at best, laughed at in you're own stupidity.

You've become the first and only person I have ever sent to the ignore box. I hope many others do the same.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3341 users online. 223 members and 3118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X