Clear All

• Any more?

^what else ya'll got?

Sent via A Ninja Disguised to Look Like a Tree
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

In conjunction with #7
    We want children to run TOWARD us when they are in trouble
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I know your taxes pay my salary.
      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

You can have my badge anytime you can handle wearing it.
        Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
        In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
        Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
        Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Bite da' Pullet..

Son, this here threAdy just might make da' O.COM hall O' fame....

Let it roll,,,

Let it roll boy'z!

Originally posted by mookster
          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
          Originally posted by CityCopDC
          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

My taxes pay my OWN salary. Odds are I support your unemployed a** too.

Comment

I agree with Iowa #1603 on this one -- also I am against spanking children for every misbehavior -- endangerment or violence might warrant corporal punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
                My taxes pay my OWN salary. Odds are I support your unemployed a** too.
                What do you think pays for your food stamps?
                I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

If you pay my salary, you owe me a raise for putting up with your schit.
                  Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                  In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                  Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                  Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                    I agree with Iowa #1603 on this one -- also I am against spanking children for every misbehavior -- endangerment or violence might warrant corporal punishment.
                    I really don't think that is what Iowa was saying....

REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                    Your logic defies logic
                    Originally posted by Rudy8116
                    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                    Originally posted by 02paul09
                    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post

He said clearly what he said and I agreed with it --
                      I added an also for something else --
                      I didn't suggest that he agreed with me about that.

Comment

We took this job because we know right from wrong..... and look forward to the opportunity to teach you.

If you have to look around to see if anyone is watching, you will probably get to meet one of us.

PLEASE give me your silly excuse; I need something funny to tell in roll-call tomorrow.
                        Last edited by delzo70; 09-27-2015, 08:55 AM.
                        If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

No, we are not trained to shoot the weapon out of your hand, nor are we trained to shoot you in the leg.We are trained to shoot "center mass", and to keep shooting until your threat has been eliminated!

Comment

P.S.A. You hurt my brother or sister Officer, We are coming for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post

Yes, but staying with Iowa's excellent point would mean not turning the subject to himself, since he's in no way associated with law enforcement.

Look, you should know by now if you want the honor of hanging with Monty you need to stick to the only topic he knows a thing about and only one that fascinates him.
                              "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
                              ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
                              Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4615 users online. 313 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X