Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Boehner

Announcing he is resigning from Congress
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

1 down 534 to go! And one weirdo at 1600 Penn.

Comment

Finally! Don't let the door hit you, Johnny Boy!

Comment

Did he cry?
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
          Did he cry?
          My wife was like "Oh, he is so touched by the Pope and all..." and I was like "he is totally unstable, and has probably been drinking".

My bet is now that he was crying because someone has something really good on him, and he knew he was going to have to resign and probably start having to work for a living.
          Good riddance.
          Last edited by swat_op506; 09-25-2015, 02:50 PM.
          SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
          SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

WHAT?!?!?!? I'm overseas and getting news late. PLEASE tell me this is not a joke!!!
            MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post
              WHAT?!?!?!? I'm overseas and getting news late. PLEASE tell me this is not a joke!!!
              not a joke Mac
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

image.jpg

This sums it up for me
                "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

No more boner.
                  Originally posted by RSGSRT
                  We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                  Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Now the question is whether his sudden resignation involves a dead girl or a live boy.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

Way to go conservatives. Keep the pressure on these establishment Republicans.

Here in DC it's well known the GOP leadership has been feeling tremendous pressure throughout the country by Republican voters disgusted with their unwillingness to stand up and fight. People have had it with politicians (on both sides) making promises and then getting to Washington and "compromising" on what they said they'd do. In other words, getting nothing done.

Most Republicans are fit to be tied over McConnell's and Boehner's unwillingness to fight on the Iran deal, Obamacare, and a whole list of other things. It would be nice to see McConnell's a** pressured out as well.

On top of the anger that has been building since we handed Republicans the Congress - who've not shown a willingness to take Obama head on - the fact polls keep showing the top three candidates in Republican polls are OUTSIDERS for the last three months has been the tipping point at GOP headquarters. They know a mutiny's underway and Boehner knew his days were numbered.

Those of you telling posters you favor an outsider has had an incredible effect on Establishment types, and it's made them sit up and listen. They are in a total panic. So keep the pressure on.
                      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 09-25-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

In fact, for those who can be thanked for this pressure by their postings and expressions of disgust via the internet, pollsters, phone calls to their reps , etc..... it's a good time to "step it up" as the Republican conference now has to go through a fight to choose the next Speaker.

The group of 24 Congressmen and women who have been working to push Boehner out since they arrived need your help to build that number to 29 so a more conservative Speaker can be elected.

We'd hate to see another woos like McCarthy replace Boehner.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                          1 down 534 to go! And one weirdo at 1600 Penn.
                          Nope. The group of 24 rebels in the House are the ones that have been fighting since they arrived to push Boehner out of the job and can be thanked for finally making it happen. They've paid a huge price for their disloyalty to Boehner and the party by being demoted from plum committee positions, by being shunned, by being made out to be extremists, and treated like dirt.

Just kicking them all out and picking another 535 politicians makes no sense. People need to be discerning about which ones have been doing what.

Comment

John WHO now..?
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

John Boehner resigns: Anthony Weiner tweets House Speaker 'was the only guy there whose name I could make fun of'

SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3507 users online. 236 members and 3271 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X