300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you not love Ronda Rousey?

The more I see and listen about her, the more I like her. Check out what she says about her cauliflower ears which she was teased about in HS.

Comment

Now that's confidence.
      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

Love her from afar.

But try becoming intimate with her???

This Space For Rent

Comment

I don't know why so many people have a problem with her. She's healthy, smart, articulate, hot, and will definitely have your back when SHTF. So she's not "your type" - who gives a F? That doesn't make it ok to disparage her.

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
          Love her from afar.

It's called a fear boner.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
            I don't know why so many people have a problem with her. She's healthy, smart, articulate, hot, and will definitely have your back when SHTF. So she's not "your type" - who gives a F? That doesn't make it ok to disparage her.
            I like to refer to it as a "Full body boner!" Hey, whadya know, so does Donnie Baker, hear check him out:

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post

I always knew you were a really secure man, AJ.

Comment

I like her attitude:

This Space For Rent

Comment

Shes awesome. Shes a normal person, not some hollywood snob and speaks the truth. Could you imagine dating her? I would just walk up to random people and talk crazy Shyt to them, Then when they wanted to fight, I would tag Rhonda in and let her handle it.
                  "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Never heard of her. I must live a sheltered life.

Comment

A gal with that much confidence and a ready smile ............????? Freaking awesome! Beautiful to boot! MMA bad***! The kind of roll model every girl should look up to.

I hope the cyborg fight last longer than 30 sec.....
                      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

She would break me in half, and I'd love every second of it.
                        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                          She would break me in half, and I'd love every second of it.
                          Two words: Triangle Choke.

Look it up thank me later.

Comment

Rhonda arouses me...
                            Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                            Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                            It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

I'm half proud and half ashamed to say that when my wife gave birth to a baby girl a year and a half ago, my world view changed. I do like that Ronda is a strong female role model. Ronda is a phenomenon because she's earning true respect as an athlete, not just a "female" athlete. People really want to watch her fights, and I think that's pretty cool. I don't want my daughter to be an MMA fighter (if I have a son I don't want him to be one either), but I do want my daughter to see that women are strong and not second class citizens.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5870 users online. 406 members and 5464 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X