Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBQ Smoke Air Quality complaint

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/...n/?intcmp=hpff

I would have NO PROBLEM taking this call.

I would explain to the person in a calm fashion how they, unfortunately, live next to a crazy person. I'd then tell them how delicious it smells, and ask if I can just hang out until I get another call. Before it was over, they'd be offering me a plate. I'd then delight in the wonderful taste, then I'd also go thank the person placing the call.

Originally posted by Shush View Post

I would explain to the person in a calm fashion how they, unfortunately, live next to a crazy person. I'd then tell them how delicious it smells, and ask if I can just hang out until I get another call. Before it was over, they'd be offering me a plate. I'd then delight in the wonderful taste, then I'd also go thank the person placing the call.

BBQ Smoke. Air Quality at it's best. Let's be sure to send Hillary some good ole pig's feet.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
      BBQ Smoke. Air Quality at it's best. Let's be sure to send Hillary some good ole pig's feet.
      I know, right?!!?

What is wrong with people?!?!?! They must be damn yankees....

Comment

I know, right?!!?

What is wrong with people?!?!?! They must be damn yankees....

They HAVE to be. Just don't appreciate crap!!

Comment

I mean come on! People would cook meat so that the smell would rise to Heaven and please God!!

BBQ IS BIBLICAL.

Oh I shouldn't have said that... now the anti-religion nutjobs are going to get on the "ban bbq" bandwagon!

Comment

I just posted about this on Facebook. Crazy. As a matter of fact, in a show of support, I've decided to Barbecue dinner all week long.
            At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

I mean come on! People would cook meat so that the smell would rise to Heaven and please God!!

BBQ IS BIBLICAL.

Oh I shouldn't have said that... now the anti-religion nutjobs are going to get on the "ban bbq" bandwagon!

It IS Biblical. What's not to love??

Comment

Just another reason I'm glad to have moved out of Florida.
                Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

They should live where I do...........................right next to a hog farm

I smell the ribs as they are being fed and formed...........
                  Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherITguy View Post
                    I just posted about this on Facebook. Crazy. As a matter of fact, in a show of support, I've decided to Barbecue dinner all week long.
                    Be certain to throw some Kansas City Classic in there. It has long burning qualities, and produces some of the thickest, black, smoke, Hillary and the "Save the Planet" wonks could ever be sickened to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      They should live where I do...........................right next to a hog farm

I smell the ribs as they are being fed and formed...........

Throw that in with some good ole back as coal, obnoxious , pervasive smoke, and life is indeed worth living. Send all the photos of the rising smoke to Nancy Pelosi. Send the hogs in slop pictures to Sonic Slop, or DEA, ***, or whatever he's calling himself today.

Comment

If it was dope, there'd be no complaint. ****ing idiots...
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Keep the smoke on your property? Does the inspector realize what he is saying is just plain silly?

Comment

The air is free.

Where's the damn Smoke Monster when you need him..?
                            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              If it was dope, there'd be no complaint. ****ing idiots...
                              "What are you people on, dope???" - Aloha, Mr. Hand.
                              At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4556 users online. 310 members and 4246 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X