Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess what happens when you ignore a premonition.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what happens when you ignore a premonition.

rav wreck 2.png

Walked in my garage this morning to go to work and as I'm putting my stuff into my car I look at it and say to myself "This is the last time you'll see it looking like this." Right after I say to myself "WTF does that mean?" Then I think "accident." And right after that I remember something I really have to get done at work and I forget all about the little warning.

So I drive to work and 5 minuets away I'm going through an intersection with the green light and a dumb broad in the left hand turning lane turns right in front of me. I'm so close to her I don't have time to even touch the brakes before she runs into me, spinning me sideways, grinding her truck all the way down my drivers side. It took 2 people pulling and me pushing to get the drivers side door open so I could get out.

I'm fine, I just have a cut on my lower lip and my right boob has turned some spectacular colors from the seat belt and air bag smacking it. I really wish I had heeded the warning, but oh well, it's done. I only had the car for 10 months, brand new. This sucks.
    Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-21-2015, 09:23 PM.
    "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Glad your ok......................................

Whiplash, Whiplash
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Well the boob just needs a little nursing back to normal ... but it IS great your ok.

Comment

Jeez. Yeah, what Iowa said.

Comment

Thanks guys. Bottom line folks, if you get a premonition, pay attention!
          Last edited by NOLA2005; 07-21-2015, 09:30 PM.
          "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
            Bottom line folks, if you get a premonition, pay attention!
            TG you're OK, good advice.

Comment

I'm glad you're okay. Sucks about the car, but it's a thing and things can be fixed.

Make sure you get checked out, if you haven't done so already. I'm afraid tomorrow you will find new muscle groups that will make their presence known. Motrin will be your friend.
              Originally posted by JasperST
              "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
              It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
                I'm glad you're okay. Sucks about the car, but it's a thing and things can be fixed.

Make sure you get checked out, if you haven't done so already. I'm afraid tomorrow you will find new muscle groups that will make their presence known. Motrin will be your friend.
                That's what I'm afraid of. I have to go to work tomorrow, and I do have a doctor's appointment then.

Comment

Trauma1 is a medic pro and I'm not -- I concur with her ibuprofen suggestion if you're not especially susceptible to untoward results therefrom -- it's a potent anti-inflammatory drug that drastically inhibits prostaglandin overproduction. Sorry you had a crash. Hope your intuitional informatics serve you well.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA2005 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13541[/ATTACH]

Walked in my garage this morning to go to work and as I'm putting my stuff into my car I look at it and say to myself "This is the last time you'll see it looking like this." Right after I say to myself "WTF does that mean?" Then I think "accident." And right after that I remember something I really have to get done at work and I forget all about the little warning.

So I drive to work and 5 minuets away I'm going through an intersection with the green light and a dumb broad in the left hand turning lane turns right in front of me. I'm so close to her I don't have time to even touch the brakes before she runs into me, spinning me sideways, grinding her truck all the way down my drivers side. It took 2 people pulling and me pushing to get the drivers side door open so I could get out.

I'm fine, I just have a cut on my lower lip and my right boob has turned some spectacular colors from the seat belt and air bag smacking it. I really wish I had heeded the warning, but oh well, it's done. I only had the car for 10 months, brand new. This sucks.
                    Glad you're relatively OK (you may be considerably more sore tomorrow or even next day, sorry to warn you ), and hope you don't need smaller bras after this...
                    "Every day should include a perfectly grilled thick steak, freshly roasted coffee and seats on the 50-yardline.

Oh, and bacon. It should start with bacon."
                    ------- Me

~~~~

Agent and manager of the world's only authentic lucky football kitty. Don't believe me?
                    Just look at the Seattle Seahawks 1976-2010, compared to 2011-present. (and yes, I've been a fan that long)

Comment

Call your attorney. Tell the Dr. You have a fractured Aetna... Sue.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                        Trauma1 is a medic pro and I'm not -- I concur with her ibuprofen suggestion if you're not especially susceptible to untoward results therefrom -- it's a potent anti-inflammatory drug that drastically inhibits prostaglandin overproduction. Sorry you had a crash. Hope your intuitional informatics serve you well.
                        Unfortunately I ignored them.

Comment

Glad that you were not injured.
                          In God We Trust
                          Everyone else we run local and NCIC

Comment

Nola2005;
                            Glad you weren't more seriously hurt (so far), and I hope your doctor finds nothing more than just general soreness.

Monty;
                            STFU. She's suffered enough already...
                            This Space For Rent

Comment

Thanks you guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3970 users online. 272 members and 3698 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X