Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berkley Ca Protestors Communing to Save Trees, Naked - RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of those gals couldn't give a tree any wood.

Comment

Berkley Ca Protestors Communing to Save Trees, Naked - RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!

Idiots. Those trees they're hugging are eucalyptus. Non-native, invasive, 200-foot weeds. Their bark peels in long strips and piles up, nothing good grows around them, they stink and they have a lot of oil so they practically explode when they catch on fire. The more eucs that are cut down, the better. Damn things grow a foot a month, pop up like crazy and choke off native trees and plants and unless you thoroughly kill the stump, keep returning from the dead.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Yep. Just more ****tards...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Yeah, I remember the Eucs. Everything you said is true. I'm old enough to remember when Berkley was a pretty nice place to visit. Guess it's always had it's quota of "space cadets" , one of whom was a young Hillary Rodham. That's before she was famous, married Mr. Sleaze, and became a world renowned , incompetent, crook. But I digress.

No off the locker crap coming out of Berkley should surprise us. Some of it can actually be entertaining, but we should never expect any of it to make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
            Some of those gals couldn't give a tree any wood.
            ****in freaks. They don't have any rules for adults and kids and being naked? Looks ****ed up to me. I see a few Jerry Sandusky's in there.

Comment

Originally posted by SGTWILKS View Post
              ****in freaks. They don't have any rules for adults and kids and being naked? Looks ****ed up to me. I see a few Jerry Sandusky's in there.
              I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

It's Berkeley. You can shag baby sheep and nobody cares...

Comment

Further proof that you should have to fill out an application to participate in a nude protest.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    It's Berkeley. You can shag baby sheep and nobody cares...
                    Berkley. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the sheep are scared.

Comment

Soon to legalize bestiality, polygamy, herbivore sex... And child molestation...

Comment

It's Berkeley.
                        Actually, it's Berzerkly.
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

Soon to legalize bestiality, polygamy, herbivore sex... And child molestation...
                          I like this guys comment

" NoBull1357 • 6 hours ago
                          Crazier than a bunch of loons. We need another ice age to weed out the feeble minded."

Comment

Did they really say eucalyptus trees are fire resistant? That alone discredits their arguments.

talk about misguided. But when you follow the http://www.vhemt.org/, I guess you don't care as long as the trees are protected.
                            semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                              Not quite. Would it surprise you if I told you that I was a leader of the largest political organization at UC Berkeley when I did my undergrad there in mid 80's? Would you care to guess the name of that organization?
                              The Weather Underground?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4557 users online. 311 members and 4246 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X