300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs for isis?

I see in the news an obammy official says the problem with islamic youth and isis members are no jobs, we need to provide jobs so the poor isis members have something to do. I see a lot of unemployed youth in America minus the be headings and burnings. I guess if the muslim in charge says so we need to try and provide some jobs, I'm sold and I'm all for it. I've got a short list but we can expand on it.
    Worm food, boat anchors, realistic range targets, electric chair tester (these should be tested several times a day to ensure they are in good working order) crash test dummies, walking dead TV show props, the states that have lethal injection,(those drugs should be tested periodically). I' m currently out of ideas. Any others?

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
    I see in the news an obammy official says the problem with islamic youth and isis members are no jobs, we need to provide jobs so the poor isis members have something to do. I see a lot of unemployed youth in America minus the be headings and burnings. I guess if the muslim in charge says so we need to try and provide some jobs, I'm sold and I'm all for it. I've got a short list but we can expand on it.
    Worm food, boat anchors, realistic range targets, electric chair tester (these should be tested several times a day to ensure they are in good working order) crash test dummies, walking dead TV show props, the states that have lethal injection,(those drugs should be tested periodically). I' m currently out of ideas. Any others?
    I just can't take this idiot in the White House anymore. I keep waiting to wake up from a nightmare...and then I realize it's not a dream. Surreal is all I can say.

Comment

You will take it Emmy , he is here for another two years and he will do whatever he wants. Nobody standing in his way! A sad state of affairs. You gotta give a job for the muslim scum.

Comment

I think they floated the gal out there to test the waters because now obama is saying it and the media is polishing it up pretty good. They got the memo. It's no longer consider Islamic terrorists but violent extremists. It's a complete denial of what motivates them and the solution is a community orgaizing effort, education, jobs, opportunity, etc.

They are willing to die for their religious cause and commit bronze age attrocities, reject al Queda because they are modernists and job opportunities will solve it? We're still missing jobs here, they are hardly job creators to begin with. It's all a distraction for the obama administration and takes too much time away from destroying their true enemies, Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
          You will take it Emmy , he is here for another two years and he will do whatever he wants. Nobody standing in his way! A sad state of affairs. You gotta give a job for the muslim scum.
          He is here for another 2 years, Rettroop, but the good side is by the time Hillary runs for President, we'll have her so tied to the foreign policy mess this country is about to be slammed with that Hillary will go out with a wimper. Mark my words.

Trust me when I tell you the next election will be a foreign policy election. And the Dems will take the same hit they took after Carter.

Save this post for November 2016.

Comment

If we're around till then...
            Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
            Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
            It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
              If we're around till then...
              It's true that the world's aggressors are having a field day. I never even get into the Putin issue because it's challenging enough to get people to wake up to something going on right on our southern (and northern) borders with ISIS. (I'm not betraying any intelligence btw, it's just simple deduction.)

Comment

Jobs for ISIS

"You don't want fries with that? I will kill you!"

Comment

Originally posted by jasperst View Post
                  jobs for isis

"you don't want fries with that? I will kill you!"
                  l m a o

Comment

Maybe these guys could guard the playground and make sure the western harlots don't expose their ankles?

9343.jpg

Comment

Hummmm, he did, didn't he?!?
                      Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

They could work at a slaughterhouse.

They seem to like slicing up living things, anyways...
                        This Space For Rent

Comment

If I could have one minute with that fool, I would say to him, " Why don't you go visit ISIS, with your family and tell them your ideas and lets see how long it takes them to chop off your heads or burn you alive in a cage"
                          Retired LASD

Comment

Well damn, I'm all for jobs. 100% employment, and for a young and budding terrorist, a charter spot in the Obama sponsored ISIS Job Corps. I especially like the job titles suggested by my New York colleague. These are really great career paths, especially for pool scum who's options are so limited.

This will also be an opportunity for the "Dapper Dunce" aka Eric Holder, to add a new dimension to his 'legal career". He could be the first "Counsel General" for new ISIS Job Corps. He has plenty of experience as a terrorist lawyer, and has been part of the 'leadership" of at least two lynch mobs.

About the time I think Ocrappa, even Ocrappa can't come up with anymore stupidity, he's never failed to surprise me. He keeps coming up with it. It's a virtual, no, an actual nightmare to contemplate how anyone so stupid, so criminally inept, so incompetent, so moronic, can actually be the 'President" of this nation.

Comment

They DO have a job: systematically wipe out everyone who isn't of their ilk.

FU Potus...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4391 users online. 309 members and 4082 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X