X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Yep, like when Kaddafi was made head of human rights at the UN.

And "Adolph" headed up the United Jewish Appeal-Berlin Branch in 1938.

Leave a comment:

• Interceptor
    replied
    Maybe it's time we played Cowboys and muslims.

Or in our case cops and muslims?

You guys and girls be safe out there. It's just a matter of time before one of us runs right up on something in progress or about to go down. Be prepared.

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied

More backlash by ISIS (because a cruel world just won't give them the jobs they deserve). Everybody wants to get ahead, right? How is ISIS much different? They just want to get a head. Or in this case, 21 Kurdish heads: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrymple...-v#.xuazEA6RDq

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    ..... Awa......

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Since president for life democratically elected Mugabe is now the head of the security council, I'm SURE it will be fixed soon... Just have to put real threats aside while he finishes his land grabs, along with South Africa, and stabililizes the Southern region...
    Yep, like when Kaddafi was made head of human rights at the UN.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Since president for life democratically elected Mugabe is now the head of the security council, I'm SURE it will be fixed soon... Just have to put real threats aside while he finishes his land grabs, along with South Africa, and stabililizes the Southern region...

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Emma, you are right. I should just let it go, but I cant.
    Oh, sorry, CCCSD, just saw this. Yes, you know firsthand much of what we speak about. Like Boko Haram....since you're so familiar with Africa, you know this is just another ISIS cousin we should be paying attention to but since we have so many people in denial about ISIS that's right in our *****ing faces, it's not even worth talking about Boko yet.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by JasperST View Post
    That must be it. Sawing off heads probably only pays minimum wage at best.
    I'm sorry, but this really hit my funny bone. LMAO.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    I guess George Patton was nuanced when he said, "You don't win a war by dying for your country, you win it by making the other bastard die for his."?

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    That must be it. Sawing off heads probably only pays minimum wage at best. Maybe they will bypass immigration laws and get them over here for vocational training for something a bit more lucrative. Maybe obamaCare navigators.

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
    White House now thinks the best way to combat ISIS in the long-run is with JOBS.

Leave a comment:

• Miller11x
    replied
    White House now thinks the best way to combat ISIS in the long-run is with JOBS. I get that she meant we need to improve their economic situation BUT THAT IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN SINCE 2001!! We pumped billions into Iraq and Afghanistan's economy. Even flat out handed "Village leaders" hundreds of thousands of dollars IN CASH. The money just went right back to funding their fight against us and now look what happened to Iraq. When will these politicians learn that country building does not work. We can not invade a country and try to look like the good guys to the people we are fighting at the same time, no war has ever worked like that ....EVER.

"We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"

At that point, Harf was interrupted by host Chris Matthews, who pointed out, "There's always going to be poor people. There's always going to be poor Muslims."

Harf continued to argue that the U.S. should work with other countries to "help improve their governance" and "help them build their economies so they can have job opportunities for these people."

She said: "If we can help countries work at the root causes of this -- what makes these 17-year-old kids pick up an AK-47 instead of trying to start a business?"
    Source and full article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...r-too-nuanced/

I liked the comment about the 17 year-old. Maybe she forgot we have an all-volunteer Military and the average age of our military is 19. I enlisted when I was 17, what made me want to pick up an M4 instead of trying to start a business? The adventure and the excitement and the fact that it is pretty much impossible for a 17 year old to own a business unless their parents are the 1%. Very few 17 year old's in America want to "start a business" and it's going to be like that but tenfold in these middle-eastern countries. The military will always attract the young and the poor and you will never be able to get rid of those two groups that's just how the world works. But apparently that isn't how it works in the Democrats bubble of Ethiopia.
    Last edited by Miller11x; 02-18-2015, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris396 View Post
    I love the mentality some have regarding Guantanamo Bay and the interrogation tactics used saying things like "if we torture terrorists for information, we are no better than them".

So let me get this straight. On one hand, you have terrorists slaughtering innocent women and children for the purpose of oppressing an entire society of people and jamming a political/religious agenda down their throat. On the other hand, you have US interrogators torturing known terrorists for the purposes of gaining information that could lead to the prevention of the aforementioned acts. Yep...no difference there
    When has a war on ANYONE been won by being kinder and gentler than them? This country is so fvcking pussified, it's sickening.

Leave a comment:

• Kris396
    replied
    I love the mentality some have regarding Guantanamo Bay and the interrogation tactics used saying things like "if we torture terrorists for information, we are no better than them".

So let me get this straight. On one hand, you have terrorists slaughtering innocent women and children for the purpose of oppressing an entire society of people and jamming a political/religious agenda down their throat. On the other hand, you have US interrogators torturing known terrorists for the purposes of gaining information that could lead to the prevention of the aforementioned acts. Yep...no difference there

Leave a comment:

• JustAJ
    replied
    Child labor in China...
    I was going to say "CA Dept. of Corrections" but you're probably more right than anyone else could hope to be.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5418 users online. 330 members and 5088 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X