X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    Ohhh, Nazis were some depraved m*****f**kers. But ISIS gets the gold medal.
    People forget, your average Nazi soldier, even commissioned officers didn't know what was going on behind the scenes, or support it. They were average soldiers like everyone else. It was the high ranking officers and commanders that were evil.

As for those twatwaffles in ISIS, they all believe the what they are fighting for.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
    Strategic bombing of any kind has never worked.......but once....and that was with different ordinance.

Langy, I can't tell you how many people I've talked to over the years that have said we were winning militarily in Vietnam....just losing it at home.

I wasn't there so I can't really know.

But having spent years in Iraq and watching how the press never got IT right.....I have no doubt the press was full of **** on Vietnam as well....except for BDA. Everybody was lying about BDA.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    I don't believe Operation Limebacker was hitting many fixed targets either

Carpet bombing is designed to take out troops -----------and yes, moving troops.

Where ISIS is operating , we don't have many friends anyway............a few mistakes in targeting wouldn't matter
    These guys don't move like troops. They don't wear uniforms and they move like cowards that blend in with the local populace.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
    I think in the end Abdullah's out gunned and we're not going to be there to back him.......

Sorry, Emma, I believe Obummer is going to let him swing in the wind......& the Saudis/Kuwaitis/UAE/etc are his only hope and I do not see them committing to this fight, yet. He's a brave and good man but his kingdom is about to look a lot like Assad's Syria.

Oh, btw, take a look at Europe....Hollande & Merkle are doing a repeat of a Chamberlain Munich Pact as we post......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-winning.html
    That's because you don't have your ear to the ground here in DC like I do today. There is a rumble occurring like you wouldn't believe.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
    This is because the media has entirely too much influence on us. If all stories were objective and factual, the news would be boring and very few people would watch it. We have been entertained far too long and educated entirely too little.

Love that statement.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. The American politicians and media do not have the stomach to do what needs to be done. They want the war to be pretty and high tech - think drones and smart bombs. But it's not. It's a guy on the ground bringing death to an enemy soldier from distances that sometimes are close enough to smell their dying breath. It's not glamorous, it's not pretty, and it's the only way you win.
    Now here's the guy that knows what he's talkin' about in this thread.......

Leave a comment:

• Langford PR
    replied
    Langford, you're right about Jordan's borders collapsing because of the overflow of refugees. But Abdullah's actions are serving as the galvanizer you'd expect a competent American president to provide. And unlike an American President, Abdullah's sitting right square in the middle of the shyte.
    I think in the end Abdullah's out gunned and we're not going to be there to back him.......

Sorry, Emma, I believe Obummer is going to let him swing in the wind......& the Saudis/Kuwaitis/UAE/etc are his only hope and I do not see them committing to this fight, yet. He's a brave and good man but his kingdom is about to look a lot like Assad's Syria.

Oh, btw, take a look at Europe....Hollande & Merkle are doing a repeat of a Chamberlain Munich Pact as we post......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-winning.html

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller11x View Post

Mooshell?

Leave a comment:

• So Fla Cop
    replied
    Can we trade with Jordan?

Last edited by So Fla Cop; 02-05-2015, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    We're not dealing with nation states. No fixed targets say like a missile silo. People we're after are a moving target.
    I don't believe Operation Limebacker was hitting many fixed targets either

Carpet bombing is designed to take out troops -----------and yes, moving troops.

Where ISIS is operating , we don't have many friends anyway............a few mistakes in targeting wouldn't matter

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
    Unconfirmed reports now that King Abdullah of Jordan is GOING TO FLY COMBAT SORTIES.

Whether this is true or not is up to you. But even if it is fake, you still have to be a true badass leader for people to make this up to the point where it may actually be true.
    His resume speaks volumes
    In 1980 he joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, was commissioned into the British Army as a Second Lieutenant, and served for a year as a troop commander in the 13th/18th Royal Hussars.[1] In 1982, Abdullah was admitted to Pembroke College, Oxford, where he completed a one-year Special Studies course in Middle Eastern Affairs.

Upon returning home, he joined the Royal Jordanian Army, serving as an officer in the 40th Armored Brigade, and undergoing a parachuting and freefall course.

In 1985, he attended the Armored Officer's Advanced Course at Fort Knox, and in 1986, he became commander of a tank company in the 91st Armored Brigade, holding the rank of Captain. He also served with the Royal Jordanian Air Force in its Anti-Tank Wing, where he was trained to fly Cobra attack helicopters.[4]

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
    Yes Emmy I think the Nazis were that f*cking depraved tens of thousands of times over.
    Ohhh, Nazis were some depraved m*****f**kers. But ISIS gets the gold medal.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    So move the payload TO them...

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Why?
    Point A = Eastern edge of territory
    Point B = Western edge of territory

Start at Point A End at Point B
    Shift position 10 miles and repeat

Just "Operation Linebacker" the whole area
    We're not dealing with nation states. No fixed targets say like a missile silo. People we're after are a moving target.

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    Langford, you're right about Jordan's borders collapsing because of the overflow of refugees. But Abdullah's actions are serving as the galvanizer you'd expect a competent American president to provide. And unlike an American President, Abdullah's sitting right square in the middle of the shyte.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6099 users online. 335 members and 5764 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X