300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsd13 View Post
    Why would I keep track of something you wrote in June?

To your question of "why" you shouldn't hold your breath. There's a difference between actually supporting something and simply going through the motions for the sake of appearance. Obama will do it for the sake of apperance not because his administration actually supports waging war. If they did then we would not be at the point we are with ISIS so far out of control.
    Touche'. But why would you challenge someone you know nothing about. It wasn't malicious but you waded right in and challenged me without knowing where I was coming from. That's not a problem, but I've spent a lot of time over the years watching tactical geniuses such as yourself wipe egg from their faces in challenging my predictions, and that includes plenty of military and special operations folks.

As for your point about Obama, I'm in complete agreement he's a limp d*ck. Where I disagree with you is the momentum is swelling in just the past 48 hours in SPITE of his lack of leadership....and he'll be forced to start doing more than go through the motions.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
      I'm not minimizing what the Nazis did. My dad's parents came over on the boat from Poland so I certainly am not doing that.

But as sick and unforgiveable as what the Nazi's did to Jews, Poles, and others, this is yet a new low.

You have to understand that to that Jordanian pilot that came from a prominent tribe and from that elite training, honor was even more important than torture and dying. While ISIS stood by in full regalia cheering on the long torture, it was also their intent to humiliate him in front of the world...and attempt to remove all honor. They had probably spent the weeks/days leading up to the burning employing as much psych-ops as possible to try to convince him he was dishonorable. It wasn't just a gruesome death, it was also meant to rip out his soul in front of all he cared about.

There's a reason the Geneva Convention forbids humiliation (which these animals could care less about) but it's not just about pain and torture.

I'm not talking about the number of people you employ depraved techniques on, I'm talking about the level of that technique. And if you look at ALL the things ISIS has done in Syria and Iraq to women and children so far, yes......they have outdone eve the sick Nazis.
      Glad to see you say that. My maternal grandfathers entire family was killed by the Nazis. Yet, ISIS barbarism knows no bounds! Those hounds need to be wiped out and the lack of action from the US is troubling to say the least.
      Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
        What a cowinkidink. My mother's family did the same. Where is your family from?
        So Aero, are you an Irish Pollack too?????

Let me get back on the details....

Well, they originate from Prussia. Don't you see the militaristic resemblance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Meizele_15481 View Post
          Glad to see you say that. My maternal grandfathers entire family was killed by the Nazis. Yet, ISIS barbarism knows no bounds! Those hounds need to be wiped out and the lack of action from the US is troubling to say the least.
          Yes, people like you get it real fast, Meizele.

Comment

Yes, people like you get it real fast, Meizele.
            Yeah, you gotta cut them off from the top right away because they won't stop. Just take a look at history and see just that. Appeasement, trying to reason, boycotting etc. has not worked and it's a mistake the US has been making for years for example with the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and now ISIS and most certainly throughout history. Actions like that don't stop them - it just gives them time to continue recruiting and get stronger.
            Last edited by Meizele_15481; 02-06-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              Forget Nazi vs. ISIS, our fearless leader has just punted it into the Crusader vs. Islam field. He said Christians need to get off their high horse because they did that kind of stuff during the Crusades. To hear that from some anonymous poster or blogger on the internet is one thing but from the presidential podium? WTF?
              Yep, just when you think he can't get more stupid. It was fun calling him out on twitter yesterday.

Comment

Yeah, you gotta cut them off from the top right away because they won't stop. You just have to look at history and see just that. Appeasement, trying to reason, boycotting etc. with these kind of people is NEVER the answer. And it's a mistake the US has been making for years for example with the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and now ISIS and most certainly a whole lot further back throughout history.
                Yepppppppp. True dat.

Comment

• Way to go Jordan!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2105163

Comment

Yep, taken from their actual gun cams. Great counter-propaganda.

Much respect, King Abdullah.

Comment

Just a suggestion....since ISIS is dominating social media......go help stick this stuff on twitter.

Comment

Just a suggestion....since ISIS is dominating social media......go help stick this stuff on twitter.
                        If I had twitter I certainly would.

Comment

Yep, taken from their actual gun cams. Great counter-propaganda.

Much respect, King Abdullah.
                          I hope the Jordanians know they have the people's support as much as our POTUS ain't doing ****.

Comment

...But as sick and unforgiveable as what the Nazi's did to Jews, Poles, and others, this is yet a new low..
                            This is not a lower low than what the Nazi's did. Isis is deplorable, but let's not lose site of perspective. This action\distribution was engineered by Isis to elicit an emotional response, and it is working. The Nazi's performed equally disgusting actions on a wholesale scale with no intended audience. On a disgusting scale of 0-10, they are both 10s. No one is one-upping anyone. They both need(ed) to be put down.
                            Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 02-06-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

So Aero, are you an Irish Pollack too?????

Let me get back on the details....

Well, they originate from Prussia. Don't you see the militaristic resemblance?
                              No Irish, just German and Polish with a touch of Lithuanian.
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                                No Irish, just German and Polish with a touch of Lithuanian.
                                Me too. I do have a little Hungarian in me too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2570 users online. 176 members and 2394 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X