300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    As most have probably heard by now, ISIS has released a video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a cage.

We're not winning this war, folks. They're ALL in; our alliance is doing half-assed measures. More like photo-op measures.

Wait till they tape whatever it is they plan to do to the American female they've been holding for sometime.

I'd be happy if this idiot Boy-King could just bring himself to call this Islamic extremism. But no. Tonight he referred to them as "that organization."

Again....like sitting back and watching Neville Chamberlain let Hitler gobble Europe up in the 1930s. Except I don't remember even the Nazis being this f*cking depraved.

Yes Emmy I think the Nazis were that f*cking depraved tens of thousands of times over.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
      Conventional response, no matter how extensive, will achieve no more than all of our wasted effort did elsewhere. We have and are continuing to deploy the wrong strategies.
      Originally posted by dauntless89 View Post
      But what we fail to grasp is that you can't fight savages by taking the high road. You have to fight savages with savagery, and we're too good to be savages.
      [Reflecting on Desert Storm, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom] Hmm. If these wars were a private sector business, then they would either be successful, or they would go out of business, due to the nature of the profit & loss system. If somebody wants to open up a VHS video rental business, he will soon go out of business (because nobody wants to rent VHS tapes anymore). That is as it should be: his business information is fatally flawed, and the price for that is to go out of business.

But apparently, you can go to war with the wrong information, or wrong understanding, or wrong theory, or wrong method, or wrong objective, and spend a trillion dollars and break things and kill people, and nobody ever asks: does this business cover the costs?

Every day I read something about the Taliban savages: we have been at war with them in Afghanistan for 14 years: what do we have to show for it? It seems like they are about as strong as they were before 9/11. Where is the accounting? Doesn't the military have to justify what they do? At what point does the military say: "this is not working, we have to do something differently"?

Is this like the cancer treatment industry, which is corrupt, because it does not want to cure patients, it wants only to treat them (endlessly if possible)? Is there something like that going on in the Pentagon, where they don't REALLY want to win any war, but do just enough to keep the (jobs) program going?
      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Unconfirmed reports now that King Abdullah of Jordan is GOING TO FLY COMBAT SORTIES.

Whether this is true or not is up to you. But even if it is fake, you still have to be a true badass leader for people to make this up to the point where it may actually be true.

Also this...

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
          Unfortunately its asymmetrical warfare and we've never been any good at that because our forces have to fight the guerillas and the politicians at home. It's a no win situation.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again. The American politicians and media do not have the stomach to do what needs to be done. They want the war to be pretty and high tech - think drones and smart bombs. But it's not. It's a guy on the ground bringing death to an enemy soldier from distances that sometimes are close enough to smell their dying breath. It's not glamorous, it's not pretty, and it's the only way you win.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
            Whether this is true or not is up to you. But even if it is fake, you still have to be a true badass leader for people to make this up to the point where it may actually be true.
            It is like the best of two worlds a badass leader who leads from the front. Kind of like Putin with a moral compass.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again - if WWII was fought in modern times, there's no way in hell the A-bomb would have even been considered, let alone used twice.

This country has become a liberal hell version of itself. How in the actual fvck do you use diplomacy against an enemy whose primary objective is to KILL as many people (not just soldiers) as possible. If this country had any balls left, they would send in people to hunt down and capture (if possible) ISIS fighters and torture them until they either talk or die. Then repeat as many times as it takes to break them.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Question: WHY in the hell do we have to be "better" then our enemy when it comes to protecting OUR people and OUR way of life?!?!?
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Also this...
                  That's ridiculous and completely unfair. There is no way in heck he has balls that big.

Obama, I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                    Question: WHY in the hell do we have to be "better" then our enemy when it comes to protecting OUR people and OUR way of life?!?!?
                    I agree completely.

And besides - fire raining down from the sky IS biblical........... just sayin'...

Comment

Abdullah quoted Clint Eastwood during a closed meeting and is striking DAESCH right now. I'd say that he has a set of balls on him. POTUS, nothing between his legs but air...
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Unconfirmed reports now that King Abdullah of Jordan is GOING TO FLY COMBAT SORTIES.

That's. Freaking. Awesome.
                        I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

From what little I've read of King Abdullah, he seems like a good leader to his people and an indispensable asset in the war on terror.

Also, his wife is hot. Good for him.

Comment

ISIS will get it in the pooper... more Westerners are foreign soldiers are heading over there to help the Kurds... we just need a new leader to spin us up and get us back in the fight!
                            Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                            Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Can we all put together a funding to finance him for 2016 elections here stateside?!?
                              Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
                              Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
                              It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
                                Can we all put together a funding to finance him for 2016 elections here stateside?!?
                                Why would he take a pay cut?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5469 users online. 342 members and 5127 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X