Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller11x
    replied
    Technically the last true "Declaration of war" happened in 1941 after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. Everything else has just been congress authorizing military action.

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    No. It would have to be a Formal Declaration. This just gives legality to sending troops, calling up Reservists, etc.
    Thats absurd - can we expect a "Formal Declaration"? Or is that up to the next president (who hopefully has some balls).

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    No. It would have to be a Formal Declaration. This just gives legality to sending troops, calling up Reservists, etc.

Leave a comment:

• BiteThePullet
    replied
    So....question from the naive teenager....

Does this count as a declaration of war? Against ISIS?

It is a stunt, for sure, but we ARE going in....right?

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12758[/ATTACH]

Those are airplane accidents into "random" buildings.

Sincerely,
    B. Obama
    No, it's workplace violence. Disgruntled pilots.

Leave a comment:

• jhall
    replied
    Originally posted by Waffles1981 View Post
    In the wake of the confirmed death of the female American aide worker held hostage by ISIS, Obama has requested a three-year limited use of force authorization against ISIS. His request limits use of offensive ground forces so that any military action taken by America does not become another prolonged, drawn-out conflict waged by the American military like the one that occured after the US invasion of Iraq.
    as I ~~cough~~ bullsheot...

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    In the wake of the confirmed death of the female American aide worker held hostage by ISIS, Obama has requested a three-year limited use of force authorization against ISIS. His request limits use of offensive ground forces so that any military action taken by America does not become another prolonged, drawn-out conflict waged by the American military like the one that occured after the US invasion of Iraq.
    Waffles, I don't mean to be so hard on ya, since you're new, but this is one of the few sites anywhere on the internet that has been SPOT ON about what's been going on in the Middle East. A lot of people are being duped, and many others are just worn out. For example I spent several years on three different special ops sites where my warnings about the rise of terrorism were met with "it's all fabricated." And that was coming from special operators. Now they're wiping egg off their faces. And they should've known better. The average American citizen has been naïve and inattentive as well.
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 02-11-2015, 10:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Originally posted by JasperST View Post
    Everything I've heard says it will be impossible to defeat them by air alone. obama wants it both ways, letting boots hit the ground proves he was wrong to pull out when he did. They are notorious micro-managers too, the military should be making military decisions.
    Agreed. And to bow and say I was wrong, I don't see that happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JasperST
    replied
    Everything I've heard says it will be impossible to defeat them by air alone. obama wants it both ways, letting boots hit the ground proves he was wrong to pull out when he did. They are notorious micro-managers too, the military should be making military decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Meizele_15481
    replied
    Why oh why does everyone believe everything the administration says?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied
    You're kidding, right? You might want to read some of the endless posts/threads on this site which show the naivetee of your last statement.

He's doing that for one reason and one reason only: POLITICS. While the world has become a total mess on his watch, he wants the history books to show it was someone else's fault once it finally blows up in his face. Then he can point back and say, "I never used boots on the ground." Which is a *****ing lie to start with today, let alone as ISIS really gets our attention.

Speaking of which .....reports are out that they've recruited another 22,000 people.

Leave a comment:

• Waffles1981
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pogue Mahone
    replied
    second-plane-hits-wtc-ap.jpg

Those are airplane accidents into "random" buildings.

Sincerely,
    B. Obama

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Well...when you have POTUS protecting them, it's really a moot point.

Leave a comment:

• Miller11x
    replied
    We need to start treating these guys like they treated pirates in the 1600s. Kill them outright or capture them, get info, then kill them. Cause obviously no matter how long their held in Guantanamo doesn't make a difference they just go running right back to ISIS.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5798 users online. 323 members and 5475 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X