X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that in Egypt???
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Now lets remember ISIS is "JV" no worries....That's horsesheot!! Lets grind them up mixed with pigs fat and go chumming for tuna....Tunas are running this time of year and I like to fish..
      Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
        First of all, there is no strategy. He's an appeaser, and lobbing a few bombs here and there is meant to fool those Americans who are gullible into believing he's not the WEAK rudderless idiot that he is. The little bit here and there is meant to stave of the claim from his critics that he's weak on national defense.

It's nothing more than a few political advisors telling him to "LOOK" tough. The problem is the enemy isn't fooled like many Americans are, and they take his weakness as one big fat a** green light.

Weakness invites aggression, period.
        Oh boy. I had this idea that there are experts sitting in the Pentagon, who have studied all this stuff for years, who have advanced degrees, who speak Arabic and other languages, and these experts have meetings about how to destroy ISIS. At the very least, I assumed that what they do in the Pentagon is some sort of good-faith effort. Now you're telling me that much of it is posing, posturing, pandering, pretending, politicizing. [takes a deep breath]. Well, I guess that's how the real world works. I didn't want to believe it. I still don't want to believe it. Even though I tend to be naive, I know that corruption exists. I just didn't think it would be that bad. If the Pentagon is that corrupt, that weak, then it means that ISIS is a much more serious threat. Because:

Weakness invites aggression, period.
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          Isn't that in Egypt???

......so is ISIS

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-e...dates/1.640477
          9:10 A.M. Explosion heard in central Cairo

A homemade bomb exploded in central Cairo on Tuesday, security officials said.

The target of the blast, near a busy square, was not immediately clear. There was no immediate word on casualties.

Islamist militants seeking to topple the government have carried out numerous bombing attacks on soldiers and police since the army toppled President Mohammed Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood in 2013.

Last week, Islamic State's Egyptian affiliate staged coordinated attacks in the Sinai Peninsula which killed more than 30 security personnel. (Reuters)(Reuters)
          Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
          “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
          “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
          "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
          ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

I don't think I want to watch that video. From the descriptions of others, it was horrific.
            Just exactly what is PODUS waiting for? I don't get it.
            While I don't agree with nukes, nice big bombs are available and they could level them. H*LL, show them what dust is.
            Originally posted by JasperST
            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

If we're going to get serious about the air bombing campaign, we need forward air controllers on the ground to tell the Air Force where to strike.
              Why?
              Point A = Eastern edge of territory
              Point B = Western edge of territory

Start at Point A End at Point B
              Shift position 10 miles and repeat

Just "Operation Linebacker" the whole area
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Unfortunately its asymmetrical warfare and we've never been any good at that because our forces have to fight the guerillas and the politicians at home. It's a no win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                  Unfortunately its asymmetrical warfare and we've never been any good at that because our forces have to fight the guerillas and the politicians at home. It's a no win situation.
                  Brevity is the soul of wit.....! Brilliant post & a total encapsulation of the entire situation with global terrorism in general and ISIS in micro.

The 'hump' you just described is the one we must overcome before we can even think about winning this......history has proven that it CAN be done but our ENTIRE leadership is still nowhere near that point of understanding.

Let's all remember that ISIS in nothing more than al Qaeda in Iraq re-built, which is nothing more than an extension of al Qaeda/Taliban (both of which are still existing and growing just fine even after everything we've put into it). Conventional response, no matter how extensive, will achieve no more than all of our wasted effort did elsewhere. We have and are continuing to deploy the wrong strategies.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                    ) ...............decoy for what?????
                    I don't know the answer to that, but thanks for asking.

I will offer up these following videos and URL's and you can draw your own conclusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N-5uGF9eYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqRcyNUGEs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HuSyMbbXK4

And finally, the connection to the State Department. This is from A WEEK AGO!

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...te-department/

Comment

The 'hump' you just described is the one we must overcome before we can even think about winning this......history has proven that it CAN be done but our ENTIRE leadership is still nowhere near that point of understanding.

Let's all remember that ISIS in nothing more than al Qaeda in Iraq re-built, which is nothing more than an extension of al Qaeda/Taliban (both of which are still existing and growing just fine even after everything we've put into it). Conventional response, no matter how extensive, will achieve no more than all of our wasted effort did elsewhere. We have and are continuing to deploy the wrong strategies.
                      I don't enjoy reading about our historical alignment with terrorists ... I think its reprehensible and hard to fathom. Here's another article worth a closer look.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/...aeda-and-isis/

Comment

I don't enjoy reading about our historical alignment with terrorists ... I think its reprehensible and hard to fathom. Here's another article worth a closer look.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/...aeda-and-isis/

Hmmm.....won't go there with you and am not in awe of the article. Causation and result are NOT conspiracy, nor sinister. Bad choices lead to bad results and the items listed are highly 'plucked' from history, and done without much, if any, context.

Your post about asymmetric warfare and our failure to align a winning strategy against it was extremely cogent ...... but I guess anyone can get a lucky shot. Does our foreign policy have 'FAIL' written all over it in the ME for over a century......yes, but the Illuminati aren't involved.

hmmm??....grrr, actually your tinted birther/truther silliness torques me off more than a bit.

Uhm, okay, a rant won't achieve anything. So, here I go with this....life is a fight that goes through the mud, feces, and blood of dreams and hopes.....every time it goes limp-penis its almost universally done by stupidity fail and NOT sinister genius fail. Oh, btw, the article like all birther/truther BS is based upon a premise that the only people involved are victims on one side and the evil USA screwing feces up on the other.......horse****!

Go play on copblock or someplace you'll fit in better.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

Hmmm.....won't go there with you and am not in awe of the article. Causation and result are NOT conspiracy, nor sinister. Bad choices lead to bad results and the items listed are highly 'plucked' from history, and done without much, if any, context.

Your post about asymmetric warfare and our failure to align a winning strategy against it was extremely cogent ...... but I guess anyone can get a lucky shot. Does our foreign policy have 'FAIL' written all over it in the ME for over a century......yes, but the Illuminati aren't involved.

hmmm??....grrr, actually your tinted birther/truther silliness torques me off more than a bit.

Uhm, okay, a rant won't achieve anything. So, here I go with this....life is a fight that goes through the mud, feces, and blood of dreams and hopes.....every time it goes limp-penis its almost universally done by stupidity fail and NOT sinister genius fail. Oh, btw, the article like all birther/truther BS is based upon a premise that the only people involved are victims on one side and the evil USA screwing feces up on the other.......horse****!

Go play on copblock or someplace you'll fit in better.
                          I've lived my life in defense of this great nation and your myopic view of me or the world is about as relevant as cow **** at a rodeo.

Comment

Here's how I see it: we don't have the political will to win a war anymore.

To win a war, our country has to not only kill more of the enemy's guys, break more of his stuff, and commit more atrocities than he's willing to endure, but also sufficiently demoralize the civilians of that country to the point where the majority of them do not support the war effort either. You have to be willing to completely destroy the country you're fighting, infrastructure and all.

This challenge is further compounded in modern warfare by the lack of uniforms and the fact that the people that make up our enemies have been doing just fine in their (what we consider broken) countries for thousands of years. You can't fight third-world enemies by first-world standards. It just doesn't work. They are not upset by changes in government when that government consists of one dictator overthrowing another over and over again. They are not upset by infrastructure collapse when the utilities mostly only exist in urban centers. Most of these countries have vast swaths of land that are completely controlled by tribesmen.

As a country, we've lost the stomach for waging true warfare. Adding technology to the battlefield serves to insulate us from what we're doing. Not necessarily for the sake of our troops, but so the folks at home can sleep soundly under the misguided impression that we're waging war in the most neat, ethical, and sterile way possible. Well, guess what. War is not neat, it is not ethical, it is not sterile, and it shouldn't be. Again, not for our sake, but for the enemy's. The enemy needs to perceive that we are willing to fight longer, harder, and dirtier than they are. They need to see us as scarier than they are. Only then will we be left alone.

This is where the problem comes in because the politicians have to (theoretically anyways) answer to someone when they are in the position to command our troops to do what they do. The voting public wants leaders that are experts in diplomacy because we think diplomacy is how civilized nations like ourselves solve our political differences. So long as the enemy is a moral and civilized people, whose value system is close enough to our own, diplomacy can be effective. But what we fail to grasp is that you can't fight savages by taking the high road. You have to fight savages with savagery, and we're too good to be savages.

Comment

I've lived my life in defense of this great nation and your myopic view of me or the world is about as relevant as cow **** at a rodeo.
                              Ditto back @ ya!

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

I watched the whole video. Jordan outshined the Kenyan. I have zero sympathy for "muslim" converts that get beheaded. They were stupid enough to go "there", but this kid was different. I hope they all get blown to bits with bombs dipped in pig blood. SAVAGES.... On a lighter note, maybe Al Sharpton can go there with Eric Holder and demand "human rights". I would personally pay for their "one way" coward tickets.
                                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2602 users online. 141 members and 2461 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X